Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

WOOHOO WEDNESDAY(:
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Today has been the better day of the week so far. Even though it's normal, it's not like the past two days. Stayed home today(: Was watching Ouran High on Youtube. It has been rather long since I last watched anime online for so long. It was at least entertaining, I'm starting to feel bored of smsing the same person everyday—seriously insanity sms style. Actually no, I have always been bored of that. I hate the feeling of anticipating someone's reply but ended up another person crashes your excitement with an sms.

I didn't sms others cause I thought I would be interrupting their life or something, especially with school starting for them. Also, 2010 is a special and important year for them. I just don't want to disturb and I'll probably end up avoiding them. Sigh.. maybe I should just break that imaginary barrier of mine and risk making them feel sick of me. Perhaps I would be more satisfied that way.

Results are officially coming out on 11th January 2010 at 2.00PM. Looks like I'll be paying the school a visit in my awesome uniform for the last time ( Hopefully the last time, but I really do love the uniform though ). That'll be the last goodbye to all my friends and teachers and juniors. I'm so going to miss them all, the fun times we had together. I remember having fun trainings and helping juniors out and taking the long ride home together with my juniors and recesses that was filled with talks of all kind and the walk to the canteen everyday with Cheuk Kwan and taking the recess run with Marion and Joanne sometimes with Marisa. I remember the fun art classes we've had and the times we've spent cleaning up the place for Ms Hoe. I remember so many fun school times.

Sigh, I'm so happy it's not a dream. Cause my brain wouldn't secrete some kind of liquid to erase this whole memory of mine like it would to the dreams to help me differentiate the real from the unreal. We're going our separate ways after monday, we may meet again since Singapore's so small. We can say Hi when we see each other on the streets or call to chat now and then. But it just won't be the same anymore...

Yay, there's dance later in the night! ((: Advance 2 class yaye! :D Haha, advance foundation is getting too crowded and losing the close feeling that we always had. I still like it though, just not as much(: Dance keeps my mind of things but sometimes it brings back memories of before and after trainings. Whatever I looked forward to do right after training remains etched in my mind. I hope to be able to do that again someday but somehow that day never comes. Maybe sooner or later I'll give up waiting.. Who knows? And maybe someday, that small line of words in italics at the end of my posts would disappear not just for a few posts but for forever..

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:14 PM