Trite Tuesday.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
There's prayer service later on at 815. Kenneth must have mass sent the message to almost everyone yesterday. I don't want to ask my parents for permission cause they'll most probably start telling me how mesmerized or brainwashed I am by the whole Christian thing. All I hope for now, is just to be able to go for YF and Sunday service. Results next week, I'm worried yet at the same time excited. In a way, I can't wait for school to start this year. Where ever I go, it'll still be more or less the same.
JooYe, Marisa, Marion and Joanne came over today. Chilled in the living room, flipping through photo albums and watching Korean channels. After which, we went to play the PS2 and the piano for quite a long time before JooYe suggested that we stop playing cause her eyes hurt. They slept really late yesterday, talking I think. Nothing much actually, wanted to camwhore but too many people, too hard to coordinate or whatever, so I didn't. They left when the dark clouds were gathering. I had nothing to do from then on.
Came upstairs to slack in front of the computer. Facebook was boring, Msn too. Not long after, my mom called for me to help her fix some problems on the laptop. It remained unsolved, came back up to finish Lydia's note. This was followed by dinner and ended up here. Yup, my boring old Tuesday. Tuesday reminds me of Tuesdays with Morrie and Tuesdays with Morrie reminds me of the line: "We're Tuesday people." That of course, reminded me that "We were Saturday people." Sigh, don't know what's going on now.
Somehow, I really just can't wait for school to start. More excited than worried I guess... Ah, don't know how my brain works. Boring, Bore, Boredom. I don't remember wanting to study so much for O levels, maybe this is the difference between a all As student and a all Bs/Cs student. I can't think straight anymore, I'm jumping here and there. The fever's gone but cough came to visit): Sighhh...
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:23 PM