Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Title-me-yourself.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
I was trying to think of a title but gave up soon after. Went church for service today, message was okay(: Ugh, was late again. CHAO EMBARRASSING! Yeah, I really dislike going to church late.. There isn't space around like people you're familiar with and you'll be lost once you're there. Luckily, all these while, the people I have sat beside are really nice, they help me get back on course. Really want to thank them whoever they were :D

Missed YF this Saturday, sigh. I even gave up going to Junice's house for PS3 for that, then in the end was still scolded for wanting to go out so often. Actually to come to think of it, Korkor's quite right. There isn't really any other reason to stay home during the holidays apart from lazing about and sleeping, especially when you don't have the reason of HOMEWORK to keep your parents off your back. Sigh, Dad says I can't go for church at all once school reopens. He says I'll be too busy (with my trainings and school) and that my results are already so terrible so why should I spend the extra time on all these "useless" things. I'm thinking of striking a deal with him, betting my term 1 results. I don't know if it'll work cause I lost the bet when I made that in Sec 3 or 4. What to do..)): Actually, everything will have to wait till my results are out.

JooYe's going to have a sleepover from Monday to Tuesday.. Am invited. Should I ask for permission to go? But Lydia has the Splat! event on Wednesday, I shouldn't like go out so much right? Saturday, Sunday then Monday to Wednesday.. not very good to go out this much.. /: Plus Joo Ye's house is just around the corner, a bus-stop away or a LRT stop away, maybe they'll allow? ahh, stupid thoughts.

We were Saturday people, right? Now what's the question, the question is can we still become Saturday people again?

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:00 PM