Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Oh, it's mundane monday again.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Nothing eventful as usual. I can't believe that even going over to a friend's house couldn't kill this lonely feeling. Everyone's back at school, almost everyone, for some.. The O levels are in for them. I don't want to bother them like I used to. Sigh. Results are coming out next week, end of my more-carefree life. Hopefully, I don't have to remain school-ess for the rest of 2010. Hopefully, I don't have to stop going to church. Hopefully, I can make full use of the year. I know it'll be a good year though(: Cause it has always been a good year all in all. Went JooYe's house to play but not to stay over. The rest are all sleeping there.. We're meeting again tomorrow.. Hope it'll be better. No, tomorrow will be better(: Don't really feel like updating anything else cause there isn't anything else. Uneventful. Maybe I'll upload some photos tomorrow((: Lazy to bring my camera over xP HAHA!

Maybe I've made the wrong choice. I don't know..

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:16 AM