A journey of a thousand mile starts with a step.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
The thought of having auditions again sends shivers down my spine. It's the excited but scared feeling that I had. One of the schools require choreography): I'm not going to do ballet again, ew. The last experience I had with using a ballet piece was that everyone was doing the same dance as me— Intermediate Dance Study. NJC's audition was bad): There will be more people vying for places in these JCs, making the competition stronger. Actually, I don't really worry that much cause all the really good ones probably secured their places through DSA in schools like RJC, NJC, HCJC, etc. This time round, I'm going to try a mixture of hip-hop and contemporary. I don't know how I'm going to pull it off, with little experience in both hip-hop and contemporary. Maybe I should start paying visits to MD's training again(: Yay, good reason to go back to school! Hahaha.. To come to think of it, I don't have much time! EEEK!!! >.<
okay.. it's just spamming of dance videos, training and training and brain work! HOMEWORK! Unlike the auditions I've had, I'm going to give it my all now. PERSONAL TRAINING STARTS(: No more slacking for ZHIXIN :D
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:47 AM