Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Funky Friday!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Yay! It's a Saturday tomorrow((: Oh today was just pretty awesome. Went to SP with Irwin and YiRen(: Haha, chao last minute but it was pretty okay! I bought a SP shirt xP whee.. I'm chao sleepy le. Slept at 2 and woke up late today and that's how I ended up late for my appointment. Hehheh.. Just a simple update for today la cause I wanna sleep earlier for the very first time in so long. I still have my QT to do, nope I'm not going to postpone it. NEVER xP Yay! Off to Junice's house to game tomorrow morning and then YF in the night! Awesome((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:09 PM