Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

FEVER'S CATCHING UP):
Friday, January 1, 2010
Uhoh, it's seriously freezing here in my room today): Usually I have to have two fans on, today there's only the rain and I'm practically freezing! My fingers are cold, my toes are cold. I was okay in the afternoon, ahhh, what happened?! Oh yeah, and my eyes are tearing): Sigh, looks like I'll have to pop panadol pills and sleep it off again. My family doesn't know I'm running a fever so, FEVER PLEASE GO AWAY BEFORE DINNER TIME! Or else, they won't let me out again next time)): Okay, so I'm going to upload the photos as promised and sleep it off. Sighh...

Enjoy the rest of your 01012010 people!! (((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:29 PM