Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Cycle to our heart's delight xD
Monday, January 25, 2010
Yay! Outing for the Sec 4s 2009 tomorrow(: COP (change of plans) I'm so happy almost everyone (except for one) can make it! Shiqi's even adding a Bible study session to it. Picnic lunch isn't confirmed though.. HAHA! Sounds fun right? We're going to East Coast Park to cycle!! :D I don't know whether I can go for prayer meeting though.. my parents are starting the whole issue of me being addicted to church again -.- Sighh. If I can't make it, then the rest will be making their way back to church to bathe and then attend prayer meeting. I don't dare to ask leh/:

Posting results are coming out on Wednesday. First thing I'll do, submit my appeal form to SA. I don't know what rank I got during the auditions cause they didn't declare): I'm excited for my posting results! Must have been slacking for too long and longing to go back to school, lols. My other friends must be dying to say: " LET'S SWITCH " haha xD No can't do :P  Maybe after sending my appeal form to SA, I tag along with Aaron and Timothy to go to PJC. It's awesome that Aaron want to go PJC! ((: I hope his appeal will be successful, then Timothy can stop nagging about not having anyone to go PJC with him. I do feel guilty though, cause I had a part in asking him to come PJC instead of JJC. We'll see, maybe I can't make it to my first three choices too? Woah, then we'll have a high concentration of people in PJC :D Cool!

WHEE! Can't wait for tomorrow(((((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:12 PM