Changed but stuck home)':
Sunday, January 10, 2010
TOMORROW'S THE DAY! O.O
Sigh.. Woke up today in hope of being able to go for Church service. Walked down and met my dad at his door and was given a stiff and gruff morning greeting—你又要去哪里?! Now I remember the bad thing about being in a non-christian family.. must have forgotten this point with all the happy things (about being a Christian) burying it deep in the soil. I think my eyes were red when my parents sent my brother off for tuition, cause my maid was staring at me when I turned around. I was already late for service then adding on, my mother told me that if I were to go this time there's no more next time. So I didn't go in the end. Actually to come to think of it, I should have just went. Man can't predict what's going to happen so why did I bother listening to that part about not being able to go for service in the future? Even if I promised, God still stands higher than that promise right?
Was late for YF yesterday. Oh I found that Pastor En Yi bore a slight resemblance of Mrs Seet. Not because of the dramatic deliverance of speech but because of that smile. I think I'll never forget that smile/: Group meeting was fun(: ChiSin kept repeating Perpetual, and two other words that starts with a P. Haha and most of the resolutions are self-explanatory! Ohoh, and now there's a new staring game xP It has almost the same effect as WeiYang's staring game just that it doesn't really get you frustrated or whatever. Actually it's not a game la, just one of the things I would do when I get bored and when Aaron's around :D It's just staring and erms eventually cause he keeps blinking then I'll start laughing. HEHHEH!
Worried excited worried excited excited excited excited. Ah :P Oh yeah, when ChiSin prayed with us yesterday, he mentioned about reaping what we've sowed. I had this little shiver of fear in me when we were praying for the 2009 O levels students. Was it because I didn't do my best and I knew that? Sigh.. I'm not going to try to confuse myself over this. I'll just leave everything in the hands of God(:
Ohya, New Year's resolution number 1: Sleep before 10.30pm! I think I'll end up having some excuses to not to. Just maybe.. but not likely too.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:47 AM