Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

AuditionS(:
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Today's audition was totally FUN :D No, it isn't because I'm going to get in. There was interaction, laughter, quality time, amusing instructor and new interesting dance steps taught.. Therefore, it's fun(: Haha.. or maybe I had too bad an experience at the previous school that's why I think this school's audition is fun. Ah, who cares la :P I don't really mind not getting in. Oh! Once again, there's another person who couldn't pronounce my name. Haha, I haven't met these kind of interesting people who twist my name into some other things for a long long time already. I think the last person to do that is my Grade 8 angmoh examiner xD So my name for the audition is.. Crazy girl -.- Cause the instructor said he learnt a word which sounds similar to my name and it means crazy. HAHAHA! Nevermind la, let him think that way for all he want.

Oh about the previous audition. PURE COINCIDENCE! If striking 4D would be like that, I think I'll strike 4D forever. Okay, let me go back to the NJC DSA last year. For solo piece, I did Intermediate Dance Study. Out of pure coincidence, 3 other people did the same dance as me. Worse still, same music. Back to this year. I learnt from a video on youtube posted by a teacher of a dance school.. You know what? The teacher was the "examiner" for the audition -.- And of course, being the uncool-headed person I am, I slammed down on the panic button and ended up forgetting everything I've learnt from the video and freestyling all the way for the rest of the 1 minute. There, I was judged from that. There's no such thing as luck, but this kind of coincidence is just too pure to be true.

YF TODAY(: Message was alright. O level 2009 batch movie meeting on TUESDAY :D I want to watch the Jackie Chan Movie!! hahaha xD Oh apart from that, I stayed back to wait for my parents to come and pick me up and Elijah was telling me about managing my time well. It was kind of a follow-up talk on Nerissa's O level tips. Managing my time well and proving to my parents that I can still do well even if I leave my weekends free of studying.. Something just popped up in my mind: By wanting to gain my parent's trust in this, I may have to give up my weekend activities for some time. That would mean YF and Service would be gone. Nah, it will not be gone.. God'll bring me back(: I just have to find a way to study efficiently and manage all of my time. Elijah also reminded me of taking it in steps.. Yeah, step by step. I wonder.. when will my trust be back? Also, when will I finally grow spiritually? When would I stop throwing tantrums? When will I stop raising my voice at my parents? When will I be nice, no matter what happens, to everyone around me? The list is never-ending.. Praying without ceasing.. Is that the answer to all these?

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:43 AM