Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Tired and Packed.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Okay, right after this I shall go and bathe. I'm rushing for time so I shall keep things short for today. Feeling really lethargic right now cause I woke up pretty early today. Maybe not that early but insufficient sleep due to my late sleeping hours all these while. Went to have breakfast then off to dental. I remembered telling my mom that I didn't want to go to the converse sale with her today cause I have too much to do for the Christmas gifts and all but she insisted on dragging me there anyway. Bought a few shirts and my younger brother bought some pairs of shoes. My human battery was dying and there was still dinner to go. After eating, I just dozed off at the coffee shop with my head propped up on my hands. And my handphone battery had to die on me even before we went for dinner): Finally, we got home and I went to charge my phone. Ta-da! That's all for today folks :P

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:11 PM