Popcorns and Fizzy Drinks
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
I'm rather tired right now, should be turning in early tonight. Early for the very first time in at least two or three months(: Oh, the movie was really funny! Haha, yup, definitely a good laugh to keep your spirits high for the day. Spent my morning asleep today, spent my afternoon on the computer, piano and the TV, spent my evening at Jurong Point :D
Went there at about 4.15, got the tickets and realised that my plan wasn't running well. Apparently, it was full house): Luckily Naomi thought it was 5.40 instead of 4.50, not that I didn't wanted her to come. She was still asleep then and couldn't rush down in time.. So my brother took her place. Yes, the free ticket went to waste, that is, only if my brother don't spend it by tomorrow. Michelle came and we waited for quite a bit before deciding to buy the popcorn and drinks while we waited for the other two. Elijah came, followed by Allister. Went in for the movies then(: Ohoh! I want to watch the Spy show that's coming out next year in January! To come to think of it, I'll be getting my results in January >.< eeek!
After the movie, Elijah suggested dinner. Managed to get permission even though it was last minute. Toilet break first((: Took quite a few photos in the toilet, was bored you see. Plus the queue was loooong xD Allister didn't want to go to the toilet at first, claimed that his bladder's big -.- Most probably I guess, given his big frame xP But he went eventually. When Michelle and I came out, Elijah started the whole joke regarding my brother's shoes was chosen on purpose to be the same as Dominic's. Hahs.. then Allister came out. Elijah suggested that we have dinner at Burger King but everyone was quite full and so we took Allister's suggestion to eat the Taiwan Street Snacks. I shared with my brother and they each had a packet to themselves. Didn't managed to get a photo of Elijah cause he went off first. Mrt-ed to Jurong East with Allister and went our way from there.
Came home, showered and my parents asked us to go out for dinner with them. Finally home now :D Tada, a whole day's events! Ah, there's year end service tomorrow but I don't think I'll be able to attend it)):
Year's coming to an end, it wasn't suppose to be like that. Or was it.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:58 PM