Page 510, I found it.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
I never thought that Stephanie Meyer had put that much effort into her books, until I went to look for the quotes from Romeo and Juliet. It's either that or she had paid 110% attention to the books she had read. Yeah, she may have a B.A in English and read tons of Literature materials, but to remember and apply it to whatever she produced.. It just meant that she was sub-conscious or she did so intentionally. I've tried that.. but not as profound in theory as hers. Social Studies reflection assignment? I wrote in my work biological information about the nervous system of the human body.
Korkor's out at his friend's so I have total dominination over his laptop until he comes home. Even so, by that time, I would have gone off already. Meeting some of my friends for dinner and New Moon at Plaza Singapura. My parents weren't pleased when they heard the starting time of the movie- 7.10. So the deal was closed with a curfew. I'll see what happens first. Aaron wouldn't tell me who's going. So after the movie, I'll see if it's worth staying ( and spend money on taxi fares ) or just leave. Yeah, I believe I can do that. History isn't going to repeat itself on the same person. It just isn't normal.
I'm just not that lucky, not me. I don't even know if this is it... Nobody knows I guess..
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:49 PM