Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

MOVIE - ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2 :D
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
YAY! ^.^ I'm pretty excited now cause I managed to get 4 others to watch the movie with me and my brother(: Haha.. for those who didn't want to come or couldn't come, it's okay(: I was really expecting the worst, like just my brother and I. But yay! It isn't :D But organizing movie outing is really tough, especially when the people totally ignore your message or give you really late replies. I'm not directing this to anyone but yeah, just thought that I would share(: I'm just really happy that it can be carried out. Aiyah, my brother ah, want to play but always don't want to do preparation one.

List of people going: Allister, Naomi, Michelle, Elijah, My brother and I(: Whee~ no offence but I never thought Elijah would want to watch cartoons. Hehheh.. but he did helped me block the seats out sooo, THANKS :D Wheee! I really can't wait to see Theodore again xD The reviews said it isn't as good as the first one but I think I'll live with it(: Oh plus Charice is in it, I heard. Haha! A little hyper now, I think I'll have to turn to Amaths again later xP

Once again, thanks to all who cooperated!!! (:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:57 PM