Just Another Day.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Hey. I'm back from China. It was fun but in a way, it distanced me from God. Now that I'm back, I can do my best to put things back into the places where they belong.
I had dance yesterday. First lesson in a period of time which felt so long. Ms Kee's finally back in action! I have missed her lessons much((: Right after class, I sat there waiting for my parents to come. I felt that everything was like it was in the past. Don't ask me why, it just felt that way. After that calm wash of the mind, came the whirlwind of the missing items. I remembered not so long ago, I have always looked forward to Sundays. Specifically, to go for dance much earlier than the time it starts at. Sometimes, I have yet to finish those drawings that I needed to. So I'll bring my colour pencils there and the envelope with the letter to complete them. That is missing past number 1.
There were the nights where I would sit by my brother's laptop and arrange time for night calls since my handphone couldn't carry out that function. Followed by phone call till dawn. It was sometimes interupted by my mother's voice or sometimes, because I dozed off. It isn't there now. I use my nights for sleep since no one bothers to talk to me through the night now. This is missing past number 2.
Before dance lessons, I would be replying smses which I look forward to. Messages which would keep me smiling to the screen for seconds, or even minutes. These were the talks that kept my boredom away everyday and flooded my days with laughter and joy. To join this up with something close, there were the Saturday nights. We were Saturday people. Without thinking, this is labeled missing past number 3.
I think I can continue walking down memory lane for hours but shall just stop at my top 3 missing past.
Oh yes, there was something that I kept in my mind for the first 3 days of my China vacation. I kept re-reading those smses at night. Eventually, I just let it go and hoped that a someone would come to your rescue instead. I concluded that God had all these planned. So be it. One-sided or two? I really don't know... But I know that I always perceive things wrongly. Therefore this time, I shall not have high hopes. Maybe not even hopes. We'll see what happens.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:11 PM