Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

It takes multiple slaps to kick off stubbornness.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
I think I found my answer. I'm so glad I don't need to ask anyone for suggestions or comments anymore. It's a no. Oh by the way, I suspect that YF camp this year is going to be a long one. Apart from the issue of my younger brother attending church ( whose cons I have countered with pros ), I won't have any really close friends to talk to anymore. Everyone is just... away. I just hope the grouping wouldn't land me somewhere awkward like it did before. Also, I hope that my brother lands in other groups, it would be sooo sad if we were in the same group. Yes, it would.

One word I would use to describe myself: Stubborn beyond means. I give myself excuses when I hear things from people, when the text is written there I twist it to suit my taste, what else? Just images and thoughts that I have conjured to keep my hands full. I'm not a Literature student so how would I be able to beat a Literature student at deciphering the meaning of the text typed by the student? Uh, reality check. I think I should just stop going all over about my dream already. Woke up. I really do hope I mean what I say now.

Yesterday? Apart from not being hungry for the night even without dinner, nothing else that was special I guess. Aaron asked me to ask Dominic to pay up, how come it's my problem when it doesn't even concern me? I don't know, maybe I'll just ask when I want to. Life's messed up.. I wish so many things hadn't happened last year or this year. Actually, I just wish that I wouldn't be this stubborn, then I wouldn't be walking into walls all the time. You get what I mean.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:23 PM