Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Everything has totally changed... Not God.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Hello. I just came back from YF camp not so long ago(: It was awesome! My brother's 100% popular there xD I was jealous but managed to get over it on the bus ride back to church from the outing. Looks like this Christmas won't be what it is like last year. (I MUST HAVE FAITH!!) I know everything will turn out just fine, really. Cause in every little thing that happens, there's always a reason.

I just got a new netbook from some IT fair at some convention place near Suntec city. Yup, IT'S MINE :D hehheh! The only sad thing is that I can't exactly play those fast fast games on it and play music or movie from a CD. Cause it doesn't have the CD drive. It's pretty great otherwise(: Small, compact and light :D wheee~ I was sooo bored yesterday when my Korkor suggested going to the fair. At the fair, it was just pure orange juice squeeze and I was very tired from sleeping too late the night before and waking up too early. Eventually, as the last hour approached, crowds started clearing. Mood finally lifted.

Camp was an itty bit different from what I experienced last year. Some people changed, some people remained the same, ever so friendly and outgoing. Many left camp early this year, leaving me lesser people to talk to. Guys out-numbered us this year, 30 is to 15 plus I think. But it was fun still(: I've learnt a lot from the camp, I hope my brother did too. Must really thank all who have helped him to adapt to almost everything. If his sister can't get to him, I guess, the only thing is to leave it to his newly found friends. Apart from learning about all the spiritual things, I think I have also learnt quite a bit from Shiqi and Christine. Maybe the rest of you will be shocked that I actually learnt from her. She taught me patience and to do what I preach.. though I haven't really ace in doing so, I'll try my best to ace it(:

I may be going to Malaysia on Christmas Eve... sigh. I was so looking forward to caroling with the others and another awfully fun-filled night stay-over. Dad wants us to have dinner with grandmama. She's going to Genting Highlands with my cousin's family on 27th I think... Dad says we can't have it earlier or later cause my Korkor and him doesn't have free leave on other days or something like that. I'm going to pray and hope that something crops up or something, just anything. Then I can go for caroling with my brother(: Bowling outing on tuesday in tie with prayer meeting, I wonder if they'll let me go even if my brother can't go. I want to go shopping for some Christmas gifts' loose ends :D

What's the point? The point is that there is no point unless God in His rightful place in your life. This Christmas, the perfect gift to Him is you, yourself. Ask Him to use you in His own way this Christmas.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:50 AM