Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

When holidays grow sour.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Another unplanned day.

Yesterday's morning was just gone like that. I slept it off. Afternoon was terrible. Maybe because of the weather, maybe because I had no planned activities, maybe I was just sleepy. Evening spent packing up for China. Night for dinner at Pizza Hut. (peh, their standards are dropping) Dawn of today spent smsing, looking out of the window and finally sleeping. Pretty much a waste of time, I'm never going to do this again. The next time the showers come, I will be there. hmpft.

Woke up today and started thinking what a waste this dawn's activity was. Should have just ignored and go sleep. Okay, I shan't waste any of my sleeping hours anymore. Maybe except for some exceptions. Like some really great exceptions.

Oh, today is actually better than yesterday. I have a date today, with my dentist at the dental. Not so bad afterall!

Class graduation night's theme stinks. I wonder who was the dumbdumb who came up with it. Made me crack my head so badly and killed my brilliant and perfect idea of an awesome plan. Crap. Oh wells, of the many that I asked for an idea, only one gave me some sort of a rough one. At least, it was better than the rest. Haiya, I'm getting old and irritating aren't I? xP Yeah, with all the muscle aches and pains... Sigh.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:56 AM