Revival Post.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Hello. hello.
I haven't been posting for so long. However, I did all my post by hand all these while. Now, I feel too lazy to type them all out online. So I shall start from today(: O levels are soon coming to an end. I can't wait to go for church and YF. I don't know if my parents would allow though. Plans marked out for Friday(: MOVIES! oh and Saturday, I'm going for ACS Barker's Funfair. Why? Cause I was persuaded by Joanne to buy a $10 funfair ticket. Will be going with Joanne and Marion :D They said they'll be going to Funan IT for Joanne to pay her piano bills before coming down to BPP for comics connection. I'm not sure if I want to go with them. I think Friday alone would be enough to make my parents go mad. Actually, who knows? But yes, I'm planning to go YF this Saturday.
Papers have been so-so. There are the average ones and the really bad ones only. Many people said there were good ones, but I don't think so. Uhoh, this is bad/: Left with Biology and Chemistry to go.
Dad says that I don't deserve the break. He says that the examination period is just like the usual normal days, no difference. Hence, I don't deserve to play like crazy. Keeps comparing me with Shiqi. It's really frustrating when you have parents who don't cherish what they have and go around comparing this and that. If I really can't prove them wrong, I'll pray real hard that my younger brother would. I think he would be a talent((:
Sigh, I promised Ms Hoe that my name would be on the walk of stars. Looks like that's another promise I'm going to break. BUT.. like what someone ( I forgot who ) told me before, you never know until the result comes out. But at least, I could face myself. It wasn't that I didn't study and didn't know how to answer the questions. I just couldn't plan out my time. Yeah yeah, now I'm giving myself excuses to be forgiven. Who would listen to these rubbish? Well, only I would. My parents would be behind the last one who would believe. Afterwhich, they'll just use reverse psychology on me. And compare me to Shiqi. I don't blame Shiqi for scoring high marks, she's much more hardworking than I. She deserves it. My parents would echo to that and say, "yeah, and you deserve your downfall."
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:03 PM