Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Out Shopping.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Plaza Singapura then Takashimaya today.

I felt super guilty for being late. So yes, if you're reading this, before you want to date me, consider the fact that I will almost always be late. Well, for today, I was late for 30 minutes? Bus-ed down to Clementi to meet up with Rachel and Fidelia. They were both ready, with make-up (just eye shadow actually). Why did I put the emphasis on make-up? I didn't put cause I'm pretty bad at it and also it is very 麻烦. I saw what I meant when I was out with them. Once you have your eye shadow on, have to touch up now and then, plus cannot rub your eyes.

Had Mos Burger(: I haven't eaten there for so very long. As usual, Yakiniku Rice Burger. Ohoh! I ordered corn soup too, this time round :D hehheh... After our meal we went to Daiso where Fifi bought her clay. Followed by Made With Love ( i think ). Even though Fifi reminded Rachel to not allow her to go in, she still did. Chao squeezy luh. Mrt-ed down to Orchard. Went to Art Friend, my first time there. Was kinda lost. Looked around and waited for thoughts to surface in my brain, which is the size of a bacteria. Took me really long before something finally came to me. Shan't tell you anything. I thought I was going to burst a hole in my wallet cause I have long heard of the rumour that things there was expensive. Anyways, I bought what I thought of and Fifi bought her crepe paper.

Sigh, I just remembered that I missed out something from what I bought at Art Friend. Aiya, at least that one can buy somewhere else :D hehheh~ Reached home at about 7, exceeded the time which I told Mom I would be home before by 30 minutes. Went out for dinner straight after that. Got home just in time for the show on TV.

Oh after Art Friend we all parted ways. I went by myself to the mrt station. Happen to walk pass Cotton On and wanted to buy the cardigan that I saw previously at Plaza Singapura. Bought it, times two. $50 for two mah, got discount. So yup, lucky Mom said she would give me the money. Or else I think I'll have to feel knived in the heart. HEHS!

Going down to Golden Landmark with Mom tomorrow afternoon :D Yay! I hope I'll find my perfect dress((: Then I'll decide on the make-up and all. I'm so very excited for prom! Uhoh. I need to work out badly. I just realised that I have been downing junk food more than I did recently. Sit-ups? Brisk walking tomorrow morning!!! hehehh.. I don't know where am I going to walk. I'll see how. Lalala~ shall go bathe now!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:11 PM