Boredom makes the Soul grow
Thursday, November 19, 2009
下雨了.
It's been raining for the whole afternoon already. I love it(: Have been looking for music for prom since I was online just now. My Korkor's desktop was giving me far too much problem with the internet connection so I switched to his laptop. He lied! ))): He say his laptop got no space for me to download Wolfteam and play on it. He just don't want me to use his laptop, selfish. Yesterday he was scolded for being selfish by Dad. Comparing him with Zheqian.. I'm not going to expose his lies of course! Cause if I expose his lies, I'll be exposing my secret xP I'm not so stupid. Got quite a number of good songs :D Am emailing them to Iris now~
I CAN'T WAIT FOR PROM XD Turns out that Marisa misunderstood the person who smsed her. Rock and Roll's the theme for the decorations. Not for the dress code. YAY! haha.. yeah. My plan can still be carried out then(: But I'm only going to the rent place with my Mom on Saturday cause they said there on the slip : Rental for 3 days. Saturday, Sunday and Monday makes 3 days. Ohya, I'll be leaving Singapore for cooler China on Monday((: ^.^ the plane is flying at 1am on Tuesday. Time flies. Another year coming to an end; O level year coming to an end. The wait is soon going to be over//:
Church camp is still a not sure for me. I asked my mom, she said every time I go church activities, I'll come back weird. Or rather brainwashed. Grrr. It isn't that I'm crazy. All I did was to listen more than I speak, isn't that a good thing? When I'm quiet they complain that I'm acting weird. When I'm noisy, they complain that I'm noisy. It's stupid really. Most stupid to think that I'm brainwashed and that I don't have a mind of my own. I hate it. This is the frustrating part about not being born in a christian family. Well, there are always the good things and the bad things to everything. Good thing? I can start working from the people who is the closest to me.
I try not to worry too much, but they get to me. My parents are even better, they kill my fighting spirit. Maybe it's their way of trying to inspire us or to motivate us. I have said to them for the umpteenth time, IT'S NOT WORKING. They just don't get it. How should we do to make the parents understand what we need? Tell them? Well, that obviously doesn't work on mine. They worry too much for us all these while, now we are not worried for ourselves. Support? Maybe I've had them once or twice, never always. Okay, I have to stop the spreading of green in my face. Immediately. See what I mean by I think too deep, deeper than usual when it rains? It's rare. Especially to see me sink into a world of my own- emo. But that's what I do when it rains, that's why I love the rain.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:25 PM