Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

After O's & YF xD
Saturday, November 14, 2009
After O levels has been fun so far. I hope this doesn't end soon :D

Chemistry paper was okay, so far I have found a question that I answered wrongly. I was so smug in the exam hall when I reached that question, thought I was really smart not to choose B but my answer A was wrong too -.- HAPPY HAPPY after the paper(: Some really lame people was screaming and shouting in the hall when the teachers announced dismissal. Cliche..

Met for prom. After which JooYe, Marisa, Kasturi and I bus-ed down to Kasturi's house. Played pictureka for two rounds before Marion and Joanne finally arrived :D The best part is that Kasturi and I won for those two rounds. Even with Marion and Joanne as a team, we won for the next few rounds too! ^.^  OHYES, my phone is finally back. Major reconcillation! ((: Haha.. of course, that is between my phone and I. We've gone through THICK and thin okayy..

Then went to P.S for lunch at pasta mania. Joanne and Marion treated me cause I won the bet. Then I order a really spicy pasta ( I don't even eat chilli!! ), ahhh! then cannot finish. Pehh, should have ordered dory fish baked rice. After that when shopping for a while in our groups. Marisa with JooYe, Marion with Joanne and Kasturi with me(: For me, i went Spotlight, then went to some art shop, then toilet before meeting Joanne's group at the theatre. Marisa and JooYe last! Haha, got our food and we went in for My Sister's Keeper. Luckily Marion ask her mother to buy tickets le. JooYe said it was boring. But I think it's okay la.

Okok, I think I need to prepare for YF le. YES, I'M GOING FOR YF!!! :D WHEEE~

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:18 PM