Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, August 8, 2009
I'M IN MALAYSIA! :D

I'm here because my dad wants to celebrate my grandmother's birthday, will only be back in Singapore on Sunday afternoon. Don't really matter to you whether I'm in Singapore or somewhere else cause contacts with me is pretty restricted. Handphone's confiscated. Since long long time ago. Have been relying on snail mail to "chit-chat". Proved to be VERY SNAIL-LIKE. Can't blame the sender for the replies cause I know it's time consuming to write a letter(: Surviving pretty well.

Next week's common test week!! ): Social Studies, EMaths, Chemistry and Biology. Luckily there's no Geography. September 2nd, prelims starts. I haven't started studying yet T.T Geography and Social Studies especially!! gahh... I shall not give up! in forcing myself to study them -.- Studying the rest only late at night these days, most of the time I'll only go to bed at 2am. Whether there's school on the following day, I'll still do that. Suprisingly, this year I don't fall asleep as much in class as I did last year. And somemore, last year's latest time I sleep at would be 1.30am on school days. Wow. Long weekend = Many homework.. Brought quite a lot over to Malaysia. I'm feeling terrible cause there's so much that I can't do and there's no one to help me with it)): Kor-kor's in Singapore cause he has a class gathering tonight.. stupid reason.

National Day tomorrow, red and white! Haha.. Am reminded of Dominic's red-and-white shoes. Don't ask me why! Just came to me like some random thought xP I don't own any red or white coloured shoes, so yeah. hehhehh. Ohh and on the day of celebration, Joanne and I ended up wearing the same red shirt from Gio. HAHA, pure coincidence okayy? xD This year's celebration was greatly affected by the H1N1 thing, not as fun and we had to melt in the sun. Mass singing done under the scorching sun at the parade ground, ran back to class for the fan after we were officially dismissed :D Take pictures then went home. Watched TV, went up to my room and fell asleep Xd all the way until it was time for training. Super tired. Ms Xiao came to replace Ms Kee cause she's running a temperature.

I'm bored. Really bored. I miss company. Aww.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:23 PM