Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, July 9, 2009
I want nobody nobody but you ~ ♪
I want nobody nobody but you ~ ♪
... ...
By WonderGirls



Hello! I'm bored of English again. It's not like I didn't try to get involved in lesson, I did!! And invited stares from Hannah and Hamy. Uh, I don't want to turn into "Mrs Seet II". So yeah, I'm going to cut myself off from lesson already. Oh! & the song from wondergirls, Haha :D I was singing it on the MRT back home on tuesdy xP Got Shiqi and Aaron to sing it with me(: Managed to get Shiqi to do the hand action, but Aaron didn't. Aiya, not that I like the song, it's just a little catchy xPTuesday was super duper happy for me! (apart from the sad thing that Isabel was going far away) Okay maybe not, in the morning and before going to Mr Wong's. Scolded in the morning and lectured sternly before I went to Mr Wong's. After that, things went pretty well I guess. MRT-ed with Aaron and Shiqi to Jurong East. Met up with Dominic there. (Opps, I feel bad for not replying his messages xd But but, it wasn't my fault since my kuku phone only received it at like erms 8pm+ on that day itself?) Then Elijah joined us on the journey at City Hall, I think, can't remember xP Reached T3 and met up with Allister.

His hair's erms, FUNNY! :D AHAHAHAAH.. Went to eat dinner at Popeye's after that((: Shiqi's first time eating Popeye's~ Ate then started on our cards for Isabel. VERY LAST MINUTE xP Allister and Elijah went to get Isabel a gift while the rest of us stayed there to do up our cards :D Stayed on with Isabel until about 10.30pm+ Said bye and hugged her. Then the guys started imitating me -.- Allister rubbed his eyes till they turned red. Aaron and Dominic tried their best to cry o.o Never see girl cry before ah! Hmpft Xd OH! and the photos are to and fro Changi Airport are up on FB(: Couple of the day: Dominic Koh AND Aaron Chai! Haha.. okay la, they're not a couple xP The blur blur photo were all taken by Elijah. It's Chinese now...

Fell Asleep when the passages were played the second time just now, teacher's angry): Cause alot of us fell asleep/: I feel bad... Marisa looked asleep just now then got more than half of the auestions wrong, made 老师 even more angry. Plus we didn't ask any questions even though we got alot of the questions wrong, so yeah.

Reached home only at 12.45AM that night, Shiqi's mom sent Phyllos, Aaron, Shiqi and I home. Somehow, it was super warm in the car, stuffy): Very happy cause I spent the whole day out till erms very late at night and some more with awesome friends! :D Free period later, tomorrow got Biology Revision Test 2 on all the heavy chapters)): Nutrients, Nutrition in Humans and Transport in Humans... Best of best, I haven't started on anything yet/: And I'm super bad at the heart things and digestive stuff. Studied pretty hard and diligently for my Test 1 and barely passed -.- 20.5 out of 40. I still don't dare to show it to my parents yet. Sigh-

Okay la.. I better get to studying Biology le, 老师 say 5 min left, let us do our own stuff, Bye! ((:


By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:25 PM