Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, July 4, 2009
I think I'm a 爱哭鬼, everything also must cry. Argue also cry, scold others also cry, sometimes laugh also cry. This time round, finally made a decision also cry. I'm not going for YF anymore, until November and church too. I know I will miss them heaps but proving certain things to my parents are pretty much more important. Turned out that I had conversation with almost all the people I named. Very enlightened, decided to listen to one of them who had a decision in mind. Thanks people, really(: Maybe I'll asl my parents to throw me a birthday party. Till nearer the date, I'll see who I can ask to come over for it. I have a feeling that my 16th birthday would be very different (but most of the time my feeling's wrong, I realised xP we'll see) from past years cause I have awesome friends and God.

My Korkor just reminded me of the time, how short I have to tahan and wait. I think I will be able to take it, with God's guidance, and make it through. My awesome plan is none other than beating my brother then thanking him for it. Don't think he'll feel the way I hope he would)): Wouldn't call it the plan of revenge, but yeah, it's a brillant plan right? Everything that I've been doing will continue, diary writing, ballet, quiet time and of course piano! Uh, as in I'll play the songs that I like. Then maybe next year I'll pick up the grades again.


Oh, my korkor's earning easy money from my parents. Chemistry tutoring for me, $35 per lesson -.- some kind of brother he is. And he doesn't even teach well. He don't even know what's in my syllabus (and he don't even bother asking me for my textbook and reading it beforehand )!! Bad teacher *sticks tongue out* and he watches the TV while giving me tuition. I can report that to my parents leh! My dad made him teach me Chem. (and actually Bio but I said and insisted that I didn't need his help for Bio. Why would I want HIM to help me with my likeable subject Xd) So yups, paid him $35, my parents did. Not me. Easy money isn't it? Okay, I've got to go, BYE!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:45 PM