Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, July 5, 2009
I love the current weather, it's so cool and refreshing. Had tuition with my older brother this morning, he was late -.- We arranged it at 8.30AM the night before and he only started at 9.30AM, an hour late. He makes me feel useless and stupid, somehow. ANd kills my curiousity that all students ought to preserve. Also, who wants a teacher who uses vulgarities? I wouldn't say that it came as a shocking thing but yeah, he used it as though it was some pure and real casual remark. That, disturebed me. Is it a guy's habit or trend to use vulgarities? To make them cool? I don't exactly know since I come from a all-girls school now. Well, it doesn't apply to my church friends ( of course!! ) that I communicate the most with. Futhermore, it doesn't seem that way for my younger brother, for now at least.

I can't remember what time "tuition" ended but it was about the time when my parents woke up. Went to grab my songbook and played the piano. Wasn't long after I started that I heard my cousin's shrill voice up the stairs. Ignored and continued what I was doing. She eventually came up to say hello, hanged around for a bit before going up to korkor's. She mst have gotten bored of me for my diversion of attention to the piano, hehheh xD Checked my smses in my parents room before going down to greet my aunt and uncle. They left with my parents and korkor for lunch not long after that. I just said I was full(: Used my dad's laptop to facebook and checked my blog. Nothing much on facebook, no messages on my blog)): Went to some other blog. Nothing much either, disappointed.

When they returned, I rushed to turn off the laptop, returned my handphone to its rightful position and went down to get some food xP Droplets of water fell from the sky! Pitter-patter-pitter-patter :D hehheh, I was craving for something sweet, so i got out the tub of strawberry ice-cream and started on it :P I didn't eat too much cause I didn't want to get too much out of shape and was getting sick of the taste. Haha.. then went upstairs. Fell asleep due to tiredness and boredom. Oh and I heard that afternoon naps make you gain weight. Lols, obviously that wasn't in mind just now. Slept till 6PM+, cousin came up to wake me for dinner. Had dinner, watched TV then went up to change for dance before going back down. Just in time for Boy's 50m Swimming of AYG. I still don't know why Clement was disqualified. Hahs... and they even showed the group ofpeople with the baner of his name. Pretty sad for them. Yay! Singapore's girls did well in the swim, Silver and Gold medal ours! Yay! haha... went for dance right after the medal presentation ended.

Dance was fun, tiring and FUN! hehheh... I brought my band to be used again (finally, for a very long time, I have not used it ) YanPing probably took the chance to try to kill me, by making it so tight. Couldn't stand it anymore when I started to experience muffled hearing on one side of my ear, took it off them. Ms Kee suggested Adeline to try it on, helped her with it. Aiyo!! So super skinny!! She looked much more slim (she already is), with the band.. Envious much xP But even she couldn't take it after ( max approx. ) 8 exercise? Haha.. it kind of made it hard to breathe and you'll sweat a lot. Luckily, I brought my teddy bear towel((: Adeline kept using pieces of tissue. Aiyo, must save earth leh! ((: GO GREEN! Haha :D Heard from Ms Kee taht we're doing "poker" (don't know how it's spelt but it sounded like this xP) next week. Hard but very fun and nice ( AND PAINFUL...) Adeline's nice :D hehheh~ Random la.

Came home, cleaned up my room ( I don't trust the work of my maid, sad to say.) Stretched for a bit, went to wash my band and bathed. Right after that I was filling up my NYAA booklets. I'm still running short on Service and physical recreation. Heard from WeiYang that's he's doing 30 hours of CIP at a childcare centre... I need 30 hours of CIP too!! and if I'm not wrong, I'm supposed to complete them before September. As for the physical recreation? I'm picking jogging. Starting from tomorrow morning ( if I can wake up ), have to finish 30 hours of that too. Anyone wants tobe my jogging ( and brisk walk ) partner for this period of time? :DD I'll give you sweets xP 1 and a half hours per session, then I can complete it within 2 and a half months, there should be enough time. Skills!! I'm so happy that I take dance :D But I'll have to check with YanPing for the schedules from last year June. It's supposed to be carried out over a period of a year (12 months), I'll have to get Ms Kee to sign and her (as my assessor) report on details of regulae effort and improvement made (this is stated on the card -.-) For the jogging one, the assessor's report and signature will have to be my Dad's...

Okay, it's not early anymore. Better get to bed :D Bye~

My past posts are so long that I decided to type out only one xP so yups, here it is, the latest one. Ohoh and erms right after this one is posted, I'm going to type out 4th July's. Then I'm going to offline le :D Sorry that my blog's partially dead xP

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:58 PM