Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, June 5, 2009
Too tired, Mom's back. Went to the airport for her at 12.30AM+ then came back home at around 2.30. Unpacked a little and yup went to sleep((: I'm so happy, I got a few new tops that she bought for me and also a few accessories ( she didn't knew I'd love to have them, so she didn't buy much. Just followed Junice's mom and aunt to buy a few, they're the experts. Junice has many, I bet xP ) Heheh... Professional Guidance Day today was erms.. painful? yeah, the whole day in excruciating pain -.- 咎由自取. I prefer platform heels to heels.. or maybe too small a size or maybe it's not seasoned yet? Who knows~ xD I just know that the pain from my feet is ugh, like someone just slashed my feet with many pretty blunt knifes. Especially when I was bathing, the pain was unbearable when I took off the plasters and let water run over it. Gahh.. there's tuition tomorrow morning, and I'm dead beat//: Late for school the whole week, gotta start turning up at school on time. Daddy wants me to take bus, I didn't want him to have less sleep, so I have to take bus to school every morning. Not nice at all. Yeah, and I'm expected to take the bus to Maths tuition tomorrow morning): I'm seriously beat.



Ohya, I dropped my phone just now. And I officially announce that my dear phone has been with me through thick and thin. xP Yeah, three events is enough to prove that, normally they always take 3 to prove certain theory or whatsoever right? heheh, same(: First, it got stolen then I got it back. YAY! Second, it dropped into water. Third, I dropped it and the middle button of the phone (meant to press select or go up and down, sideways) had to be stuck and then when I attempted to get it out of the stuck position, the button flew off and disappeared!! Had to get my other dance mates to help me look for it and still couldn't find it)): Now, it's just stuck. It was far worse just now. Kept calling Aaron by accident xP cause he's name's the first in my address book. Then kept selecting the phonebook, and voice call. SO SUPER IRRITATING OKAYY- well, it's a little better now.. I used the pliers to drag it out a little. Now, only when I accidentally and lightly touch the knob while smsing will I get super frustrated. Cause it'll send the stupid message even though I'm not done with what I have to say. Adding on, the modern technology made it almost impossible to stop the sms once you click send.

okay, I'm off to sleep already. The Z monster is so going to take over my body during maths tuition tomorrow, blehs. Nights!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:41 PM