Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, June 1, 2009
I have never been a loser, always a winner.


Chinese O levels today, so-so I guess. Hopefully I can churn up a long post within a short period of time, cause I have much to tell. Where should I start from?

Today:
Woke up at 6.25, took quite a long time to get ready, checked that I have everything that I need with me and went downstairs to gobble down my breakfast. Brought my Bach disc to the car and it got jammed in the player -.- I want my disc back T.T I liked that disc best amongst all the other disc with classcial records that I took from my Kor-kor. He doesn't listen to them, collecting dust in a drawer, untouched for years. Well, all he knows is that ZHIXIN, should never ever ever be lent anything and everything that HE deems fit to be confiscated should be confiscated by him. More about this stupid point later on. In the end I couldn't listen to Bach's pieces in the car, desperate, I tuned in to Symphony 92.5. I must say that the songs are pretty okay, but I still prefer my disc of songs. Oh, did I say that there's sounds of the ocean recorded with it? xD

Went to school, pretty lost. Everybody was gathering at the canteen, couldn't find the familiar faces of the friends I hang out with much more often. Walked to the other end of the canteen, finally saw JooYe, Alicia, XinXuan, Janice, ChenLei and others at the tables nearer to the staircase leading to the hall. Joined them, got a few comments about my unusual fringe. Last minute read-ups, then Marisa came. Chatted for a little and went to join Marion and Joanne before finally going up to the hosting area outside the hall. The teachers were in the hall and the air at the hosting area was super warm, too warm for any of our likings. Chatted with the rest again, adrenaline production was terrible, I was on the verge of getting 自high just to avoid dying in the examination hall later on. Waited pretty long before Mr Low finally signalled for us to enter the hall. Entered the hall, started doing my paper, palms started their usual routine -.- Luckily, the air-con was at 18 deg. Celsius, I know cause I tried it at home xD Toes and fingers started freezing not long after I started taking my first paper.

To-Be-Continued-Hopefully..

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:11 PM