Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, June 30, 2009
heyy(:

I'm currently waiting for my parents to go to sleep so that I can close my doors, turn on the lights and do my Biology essay and my english tuition homework. Well, I was using my older brother's laptop just now at night. Until he woke up from his log-nap and found his laptop missing. I had to come up with the excuse of not being able to crack his password and lamented on his password that I couldn't get. I'm not lying, I really couldn't crack his password! Just that I got in through a computer glitch that all computers would have, I think. I must really thank a friend of mine who helped me the other time, by teaching me this method(:

I'm spoiling my eyes...

Yes, I'm using my younger brother's laptop at the moment. The one that will easily hit 100% of CPU Usage, and if it stays there for quite some time (not decreasing), be prepared for the dumping of physical memory. 100% is easily attainable by just opening up the messenger, a tab for my blog and another for Facebook. Most of the time, it'll just start hanging and then a sea of blue stretch over the screen saying "preparing for physical memory dump" or something similar. It gets on my nerves most of the time, so to use my younger brother's laptop is always my last resort.

First day of school, boring. Except for Biology peer-tutoring(: Not because of the contents but because XR and XF started talking about Michael Jackson. Well, they are planning to come up with a spoof on Beat It. Marisa's the mozzie so, BEAT IT! haha.. yeah, MJ's song as background music for mozzie wipe out advertisement. Oh, then XF started the Chipmunk version of Beat It. Funny xD Somehow, we got to the cartoon series: Powerpuff Girls, Ed En N Eddy (or spelt otherwise), Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, Teletubbies etc. Talking about how Mojojojo always introduce himself and remembered that there are 3 Amoebas in a series of PPG. Because of a facebook game, Iris was ranked Amoeba so, XR started teasing her (who was seated nearby). Then talked about how we taught Tinky-Winky was a female because of the RED HANDBAG. Then how the vaccum cleaner spits out the wondrous looking cookies and also how they eventually say byebye :D heheh.. I liked the way they pop up when they say byebye xP

Mommy came to fetch me, nagging about smsing again. Went to Beauty World cause she wanted to meet her friend. Ate XiaoLongBao at the foodcourt upstairs, oh and I went to check out the ArtLab at the basement level with my younger brother. Many new ideas for things-to-do after my O levels. Ohya, Chinese O level Oral on Friday): Amanda's the only one on Thursday. Hehs..

Eh, how come my parents are not asleep yet?! They don't want to sleep, I WANT LEH! grahh.. Shall go look for a new blogskin instead. Bye!!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:41 AM