Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, June 11, 2009

AHHHH >.<


I'm dead nervous xS yeah, I'm at home now, watching a dance that I did for Intermediate exams last year. From a DVD disc that was also imported from overseas last year -.- NJ's people called me yesterday afternoon, told me to prepare a solo piece just in case the teacher wants to see it. How come they don't know how long it takes to prepare a solo piece!! Dx Besides, I'm actually pretty lucky (for the moment), cause none of my friends going for NJ's DSA is doing the same dance. Josephine decided to come up with her own, I think. But, this dance is pretty nice and I highly doubt that I'll be the only one choosing it amongst the others that I do not know. I want to feel confident but, like my teacher said, my build isn't that ideal for a ballerina. There will be other better ones.. must do my best and overcome my "stage fright fear" and the fear of DSA? yeah, I had A learning experience of DSA when I was Primary-6-Secondary-1. Well, as for the stage fright thing, I think I only got it recently or after entering Secondary school/:


I think I'll start warming up soon, I don't want to feel tight in the muscles nor get cramps later. Then I'll get changed and contact my mom. hehs.. Hope all goes well((: B-b-by-ee *stammers* xd

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:50 AM