Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Acks, two hours of english today T.T I can't sms anyone even though I'm sitting at the back of the class (finally!!) Cause the class monitress is seated right beside me -.- Okay, then, Updates to continue from yesterday. Uh, yup, freezing cold room, we were stored like frozen meats xP When the paper was over, I intended to visit my tuition teacher but did not in the end. Went ti see my mother off at the airport, she's in Macau or somewhere now.. With Junice's mom and aunt. Not to gamble but to shop. Ate at Popeye's then went to Junice's house to hang out. We haven't net for a very long time, felt a bit weird at first, gamed like we did in the past later on xD PS3's Guitar Hero World Tour, ahh, I seriously cannot coordinate my hands with my feet.. (ooh, that really makes it a wonder that I actually dance away my leisure time) So, I played th guitar most of the time. Only tried the drums near the end of our gaming session(: Not as nice as the guitar cause the guitar got blue trails and the twitching (Whatever you call it) of the tune, yeah, it's much nicer xD

Camwhored after that with Junice. Played around with the effects of the webcam on her MacBook, hilarious I tell you((: It's all up on FB, she tagged me in almost all of them. And we came up with a few very innovative (yet disturbing) shots with the mirror effect :P Only went home at 8.45pm+, ate spaghetti and watched the usual drama series((: Let my brother bathe first while I used my dad's laptop. FB-ed, MSN-ed and looked for a blogskin. Ahhh.. I want to change my blogskin but none that I viewed suits my likings): Multi-tasked between blogging and photocopying my certs. for DSA. Kor-kor was such a nag!! >( I bet he was trying his best to demoralise me, what a mean brother!! It's not like two adults for parents are bad enough, this father-wanna-be confiscates my things! Best part of the whole thing is that my parents actually take his side. He's no model of mine! Last time, maybe. But now and future, wait till the sky falls down as a whole entire piece, will I then take him as a good example for me to follow. OHYA, today's LAITING'S and MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS((: Hehheh~


30 mins to the end of suffering!!! xP there's briefing for Friday's professional sharing day later on after English. We're going to dress like working adults on Friday for school(: Interesting huh? xP 2 hours of Elective Humanities, 30 min for recess and 2 hours of Emath. Then the event of the day until 4.30PM+ ((: It's new to me, so I'm kinda looking forward to it xD okay, there's no more space on the paper already, shall end here! TTFN~

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:30 PM