Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Scorching hot day it was. Melting from the stupid heat): Emaths was alright today, I would have said that it was easy if it wasn't self-contradicting with regards to my next sentence. I lost 6 marks straight. Put the blame on carelessness I guess.

Greeted Marion with something I have never said to her before xD It was kind of random :P In fact, today was pretty random. Early in the morning, I said Hi in XinXuan's ear, not very nice I know but yeah.. random. Then when we were going back to the class, the prefects were asking us to keep in our lines. Then randomly, I went: "Aye, Chen Lei, keep in the line leh" xD When we were entering the class, I was telling Marion something that has got to do with not seeing her for 2 days ( because there weren't papers for us )and feeling super weird about it xD Lols... Then she was like, er, 4 days you mean xD

Spent "recess" with Cheuk Kwan today, talked about our usuals ;D A little exchange :P Consulted Marisa for some Amaths question which I was not able to figure out over the week. I am pretty suprised at myself actually xP There must have been at least 60 questions I did on Monday for Amaths. I must thank my older brother actually :D I have been using his room when he was out for a few days now xD Shhhh... hehheh, I realised how conducive his room was, don't ask me why :P Oh! and NE quiz was pretty fun((: Although I am only a mere senior builder. grahh... I wanted master (which no one got, yet xD Bwahahhaha...) builder. Natalie got expert builder... Hehheh... I just realised that my tikam skills are bad xP Whee~

Amaths paper 1 tomorrow, nothing much to study anymore. I don't intend to start wild playing for one or two days after my last paper tomorrow. I'll just play and study, don't ask me how, I know not yet. When I want to study, I'll most probably study to my fullest ability. But I seldom want to study. That becomes the problem. Anyhow, O level Chinese paper, incoming): Intensive starts next week and I lost my timetable. Luckily Marion scanned it to me((: checking of scripts are in the timetable too, not good. According to the timetable, we're getting back all the papers within two days O.O yeah, a time short enough for me to spill the beans. My younger brother's positive that he'll get As. And I think I dampened his mood yesterday by telling him I wasn't going to get As. At first he didn't get it, then I explained how my dad's emotions will look like on a graph to him. Like erms, draw a X and a Y axis in the air and my hand becomes the wave of line. First it goes up up and away when KokTong tells dad of his As! then dear ZhiXin comes home and tells dad of her not As. I even drew up a scenario :P KokTong then asks dad if he could use the computer, Dad says No because ZhiXin's grades made him so furious.


Yeah, that's about how it is.. Thanks anyways WongYiRen(: hehheh..
Random again >.<

I have been trying to find the songs I like on Imeem.com and tried to embed it but somehow, some of them don't play when they come onto my blog -.- rebellious codes on the computer. I'm going to try again now. Once, I am done with it or I give up, I'm going up to bathe and start studying if I can. ((: I'm guai xD and stinky xD hahahahhaaahah!

TTFN
(ta-ta-for-now)
:D

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:54 PM