Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, May 12, 2009
No school today, Yay.

Up at about 10am+, washed up and packed my table. Went downstairs for breakfast and watched the TV until 12+ I think. Have to stop watching so much TV//: Went upstairs to "study" in my brother's room, ended up not studying. Instead, was drawing out a calendar for the remaining of this month, the next and July. Had all the events mapped out(: Update when I need to or so. Doodled till 3pm+, went downstairs to eat mango pudding.. hehheh itchy mouth xD Life's been colourless lately. Maybe because there isn't school and I'm missing the times spent with people. Emaths paper 1 tomorrow and Amaths paper 1 on Thursday, then no school on Friday. Sigh... again. I don't have papers that day. My younger brother is planning to visit Escape Theme Park on friday after school, he doesn't want me tagging along and I don't wish to tag along.


I'm almost dead for this term's results. I'm sure of it. Didn't managed to finish majority of my papers.


It's going to rain, I wish it would rain super badly with the day like the night today. Not considering those that may risk being trapped outside in the thunderstorm. Cold cold winds and the lashing of the rain on the ground. For today only.


Normally, I would just want a cool weather, hopefully without the sun. It beats having two fans: one on top and the other blowing in my direction.

Ohya, updates((:

Celebrated Mothers' Day on Saturday at Warren Golf Club. Nah, we weren't there to play golf, I don't know anyways. Went there with my god-grandmother, my grandmother and my cousin's family. Ate at the restaurant, not bad. Got myself super bloated xP then we went for Karaoke :P I think that was the first time. Anyhow, sang many many songs. Just couldn't find the songs I like)): They have a limited collection, I see. KokSeng sang many many songs :D hehs.. I found it pretty fun(: Must do this again with friends after the O levels((: It's probably nicer with friends xD After two hours of taking turns in the Karaoke, we went bowling at the bowling alley. Blehs... I only got one spare and many many gutters xP My younger brother kept chanting at my ear: "Remember, the gutter loves you and you love the gutter" *inserts many sinister smiles* Took photos but I'm lazy enough not to climb up the stairs to get the cable for the camera. There wasn't dance that day, so the night was pretty boring. Forgot what I did that night.


okay then, my blog's dying and my facebook's dying. Soon, my handphone will start to grow mould and eventually die out too. Shall go study / bathe/ something now. I'm spoiling my eyes.. No need for goodbyes this time, cause there's noone out there. I know.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:27 PM