Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, April 20, 2009
When the weak realise that he is weak.

About a week ago, during a Geography "outing" to Serene Centre's Cold Storage. I hanged out with YunWei(: Talked about many things, the trip was superb boring though :P When we were walking back to school together, we were talking about something that has got to do with classmates. Then somehow, she told me ( as an answer to my question, which I forgot ) that I was easy and nice to bully -.- And I thought that I was the one doing the bullying most of the time... Only realised and concluded that she was 70% true until today. Can't do much about that now.. not much xP

Okay, back to the usual contents((: Updates!! I finally get to go for Church Camp! Yipee!! xD I'm bunking with Isabel :D Just the two of us cause her friend backed out. On Sunday, I was out with my family to take a look at the car they have decided on. Then ShiQi called :D Asking me if I was going. Asked my parents and in a way, they said yes((: FINALLY XP Can't wait xD

There's Biology O level SPA tomorrow... Transport in Plants-- Cobalt Chloride/ Cobalt Thiocynate papers etc. I don't see how other experiments except for that can be carried out in a school laboratory.

Time passed super fast! English Mid-years papers this Friday! In 2 weeks' time, Mid-years starts officially and stretch over 2 weeks. I need to study desperately, better get to it//: 110% !! hehheh xD All the best people, study hard! I have a feeling that it is going to be super rush soon): Anyone wants to tutor me? xP Just kidding((:

Ohoh! I finally got a haircut!! Now my hair's in the shortest length it has been in for at least 5 years. hehheh.. short pony tail xD My fringe is a bit too long but can't be bothered(: Pin it up or use a hairband in school I guess :D It's going to need a buffer period((: Whee~ THANK YOU MOMMY :D:D:D

Okay, off to sleep now(: Goodnight :D

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:57 PM