Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Vim.

Hello(: Yup, SYF today :D Personally, it was good. I'M A DANCER! hehheh.. okay, I shall be nice and tell you every single detail I remembered, right from the time I woke up :P

Woke upp at 6.15am. Was behind my personal schedule!! Erms.. late? ( was supposed to wake up at 5.40am to do some checking of stuff before leaving for school ) But yeah, my maid claims that she tried waking me up at 5.30am, which I can't seem to remember that she did -.- I'm such a pig :P Well, my younger brother don't remember himself being called to wake up either xP

Washed up in a rush, check my things in a rush, had breakfast ( Ooh.. pancakes xD ) in a rush and managed to leave the house by 6.20am. Reached school a little later than 6.45am ( planned time ). Talked for a bit, kept arguing that I wanted to sleep. My limbs were so lazy!! at that time :P Only started changing into my dance attire when Ms poh cam in ( Opps, late again! ) Was briefed and sent to the hall for warm-ups (bar-work, cross-floor exercises, etc. ) Drank a bit of water after that and started our rehearsals. if I didn't remember wrongly, we ran through the whole dance at least 6 times, full-out, before we had a 5 minutes break. Official break :P

It was 10am when we had to do our hair. Drenched from the rehearsals in the poorly ventilated hall ( from sweat ). Our hair was in the out-of-the-showers state. Combed it, let it dry off a little and started doing the "curry-puff". YunHi and Cherish are pros xD They were going around helping, mine was done by Cherish, a big poof xD Used lots of hairspray ( till my poof became as hard as rock ) and started on my high high ponytail. With the aid of lots of gel and hairspray, I finally mangaed to get it up. Was behing schedule again -.- Everyone was almost finishing their lunch ( Fish Burger from Mcdonalds ). Did the make-up after we changed ( into costume ) and washed our faces. Eyeliner for me was terrible, they weren't even near to being even on both sides!! xP Sticked on the fake eyelashes and hurried down to join th rest for full-fress rehearsals in the hall.

Sweated like crazy after two ( and only ) rehearsals. Ms Fong and Ms Viv gave pointers and all. My fan (not exactly ) broke again): Nicole Ooi's too and Isabelle's. Got a new fan for the performance((: My sweat probably melted my make-up. Then my fake eyelashes came off!! Luckily, Mrs tan brought the glue and helped me glue them back. Went fot toilet break and set off for UCC.

Saw Mazuri at UCC, they performed already. Some of them were a little high and said Good Luck, All the Best, etc. :D So nice right? xD Ohoh, then they sang a birthday song for Mr Soh ( we did too, SMSS's Modern Dance group very nice xD) yup, it is his birthday today. It wasn't long after we touched up our make-up at the holding area and had to go to the stage. Prayed, cheered, saw our school teachers ( Ms Lun, Ms Ho, Ms Lim and some others ) and went in. Danced, (personally I could feel others ) to our best 120%. Brimming with confidence and sporting smiles for that 6 minutes on stage((: Went out of the "quiet zone", JiaHan, Cherish and Millicent and some others started shedding tears of joy. JiaHan teared so badly that her make-up ( eyeliner became two streaks of watery lines down her face ) was totally smudged! xD Talked for a bit with Mr Soh, Ms Foonf, Mrs Jean Tan, Ms Poh and Mr Tan ( HOD of Aesthetics ) and went up to the hall circle to watch two school's dance before heading back to school.

Back in school, took photos, removed make-up, changed out of the costume. Cherry and I left school at 6.40pm+ :P Bus 171 that we took had to be packed)): I could feel eyes staring at the glittery, sequined hair of mine. There wasn't seats, so I stood throughout the bus ride. Pure torture! Reached home, watched the TV for a bit, had dinner and fruits. Spent more than 30 minutes getting out all the pins ( at least 30 ) and washing off the glitters, hairspray and gel. Only realised that the unbearable pain from my feet at the start of the day was because of 6 blisters on the bottom of my feet ( two still intact, four other burst. And out of the four, two of them had their skin ripped off during rehearsals ) Yeah, danced on them the whole day, stood on them the whole bus ride. Ouch! I'm going to see if I need double-layers of socks tomorrow :P Results out tomorrow! whee~ Poor feet finally gets some rest(: Okay, it's late. WIll talk about something else in the next post or so, remind me! :D Goodnight!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:59 PM