Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, April 17, 2009
最可怕的不是失败,也不是跌倒。最可怕的是,跌倒了,爬不起来。

Silver award for SYF 2009. I didn't cry, the tears didn't come. Many of us turned up at UCC to hear the results. I rushed there right after my Amaths test, alone. Didn't even stop to grab lunch or some snacks. Wells, Catholic High did well, Gold with honours. They were shouting to express their joy. Haha~

At least 70% of us who turned up cried. I was still pretty happy with our performance. I know this great piece of memory is going to stay with me till I grow old. How SMSS Modern Dance worked so hard, sweat so much together, laughed at many things, cried tears of joy. Ahh.. the sense of achievement and togetherness, money can't buy. Well, as I said, in my heart, we've gold with honours already. I am still shocked at how straight my line became ( the only I could see ) I am going to buy this year's DVD, memorable((: Conclusions, we're all dancers now. Well done veryone, take a good rest, we fought hard and learnt many things as a group((:

RV's secondary and junior college level both got gold. They still cried...

There's Biology replacement test ( because of SYF ) tomorrow. Hope it'll be good(: We're commemorating International Friendship Day first 3 periods tomorrow. My brother don't have school tomorrow, good for him. Chemistry SPA earlier in the week was pretty good xD second Skill 1 & 2 SPA. Biology Skill 1 & 2 second SPA next Wednesday, Geography test next Monday ( on Development again ) *Sigh* Mid-years starts next week, English papers on Friday. I haven't exactly revised for anything yet//:

Church Camp application ends this Sunday ( 19/4/09 ), I have to ask soon. Wonders what will the answer be... Thanks guys, for all the prayers(: It was appreciated((: No matter what the answer is, there's still YF Camp xD

Erms, sorry about the randomness of each paragraph. My thoughts are a little messy right now, so yeah.

Had sit-ups, standing broad jump, sit-and-reach and shuttle run today. All As :D 43, 202cm, 54 and 9.31s respectively(: Yaya! Left with inclined pull-ups(:

Can I be excused for the shorter post today? xD cause I'm quite tired and pretty sleepy and there's test tomorrow :P Okay, goodnight now(:


Thanks to all who prayed and gave your blessings for SMSS Modern Dance SYF!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:35 AM