Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, April 21, 2009
School.

I'm stuck in school with this useless English Immersion Programme. Wanted to sms certain people but was afraid that I would bother/ disturb them. There's at least another 45mins to the end, a real bore.

LaiTing's trying to read the summary passage like a news reporter, HILARIOUS! hehheh... :D

I heard that there's free cone ice-cream at Great World City.. too bad I can't go. Chocolate ice-cream with wafer sticks and hot chocolate fudge(: Limesherbet ice-cream with rainbow sprinkles((: Strawberry ice-cream with nuts/ M&Ns with a generous touch of icing((: whee~ I'm thinking and dreaming of yummy food :P Can't help it, haven't had lunch even though it's 4.15pm already ( Yay! 15 more minutes! )

Chinese Dance is having their SYF today(: NJC's Chinese Dance is having theirs tomorrow :D Can't watch it though... By the way, I only realised that outside people are allowed to go in and watch only on the day of my performance... hehs... xD Lalala~ next time, I guess((:

Just thought of someone whom I could sms and high chances that I would get a reply... Ah, it's ending soon, shall not bother to do so anymore(:

Ahhh... I can't wait for Church Camp(((: hehheh, bunking with Isabel. Yipee! ((:

You know I can't smile without you, can't smile without you~♪ I can't sing and I can't laugh, I'm finding it hard, to do anything~♪ You know I feel sad when you're sad~♪ Feel glad when you're glad~♪ If you only knew, what I'm going through~♪ I just can't smiiiile~ without you~♪

Okay, can go already, I anyhow do my summary points :P

BYE :D

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:30 PM