Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, April 22, 2009
It's raining(:

After the days of intense heat and risks of getting heatstroke, it's finally raining big :D Thank God(: Was super tired today, don't know why. The day in school seemed really long and everyone looked lethargic. Long day for me.. After school, there was Chinese Mid-years Oral ( was not pre-informed ) and Chinese intensive ( a mock paper -.- again ) Followed by Dental appointment which lasted until 5pm+. Came home, bathed, ate a little. Changed and went for Maths tuition until 9pm.

If everyday in Singapore stays at this temperature, I'll find myself loving here :P I really can't stand the humid days which makes walking back home from the bus-stop a tiring and sweaty experience. Adding on, the heat makes me hot tempered when I get home. The winds are howling like they never did, threatening to break the tall trees along the road. I was looking out of my windows, studying the effects of the strong winds. One of my mother's favourite plant swayed so vigorously that I was worried that the stem would break. Now it's left, slanted. With the radio still on and tuned in to 98.7FM, Muttons are reporting that other people living in the Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang (whee~) and other regions smsed in to have their say about the winds :D

It's because of the winds that I wanted to write((: Before this, I was feeling super warm ( and irritated ) and tired. Slept right after I had dinner :P I must say that the late nap was not nice at all ( SO WARM!!! ) Well, it's raining now. I LOVE THE RAIN :D:D:D Rain, rain, come again, go away another day~♪ ZhiXin's version((:

Chinese Dance got their results already, reporting tomorrow morning(:

Anyone wants to study Chemistry with me? xD Exams are coming.. and will soon be gone.

Lightning's flashing across the sky. I saw it from the corner of my eyes as I write this(: Muttons were joking about how the wind huffed and puffed and huffed and puffed. Blow our house away. Sounds familiar? :D Think about the stories you've listened to or read when you were a kid((: Is the title: Three little pigs? hehheh :D okay, I'm off to sleep(: Nice weather to sleep in! Goodnight((((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:58 PM