Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, April 8, 2009
hello.

Asked my mother again and she said "no" again. Gave me all kinds of excuse ranging from ShiQi's mom telling her ( my mother ) about the church camp and saying that it is very expensive ( discouraging my mother? xP ) to the reaseon of my 'O' levels. Told her I would pay 20% ans she still said "NO". The week is coming to an end already, am I really not to go? >.< Hmpft... I tried at least. Looks like this is not going to pass easy like how YF outing did. *Sobsob* I really looked forward to good news and studying with the others taking the 'O' levels during the camp): I'm disappointed)):

Stupid O levels, ruined so many many things for me.

School was okay today, not bad. Dance training too(: stamina's better, maybe because of the 2.4km run xD Countdown: tomorrow's the 3rd last training I'll be having and also to SYF performance. 15th April 2009's the big day. The costume's pretty, just that flabby arms would show xP Can't be bothered by that anymore((: My fan broke, again -.- lousy fan :P Amanda's and Cherish's broke today too. Suhana broke hers many many times ever since we first used them. Haha..

A sudden thought rose during English period today. ( Mrs Seet wasn't around for lessons ) Was sitting with YunWei and Phoebe. They were politely asking me to keep quiet, repeatedly, throughout. So, this sudden thought of being a total introvert for a day rose, not just in class, but at dance and at home too. Since I'm partly an introvert, it shouldn't be hard right? Yeah, you guys probably didn't know that I am partly an introvert :P cause most of the time, you see ZhiXin smiling here and there, laughing here and there. I do have my emo moments okay~ o.O

I shall consider that thought and maybe, try it out(: Don't worry, I won't leave you out on the details of how others treated me and what I was thinking most of the time((: An insights of ZhiXin's brain, a once-in-a-lifetime experience :P But it is definitely not tomorrow. Cause I may be seeing my juniors during PE and there is dance training in the afternoon.

Just received news that Isabel may be bunking with her friend. Looks like I'm not exactly meant to be going for the camp this year. Sorry Timothy! Maybe we can study together sometime.. just not during the camp(: hopefully, we can(:

I'm envious of YiRen. He's currently in BeiJing, studying Logarithms? xD I'm envious cause he get to buy many many things and the weather's cold over there. I want! ((: Anything, anywhere but O levels. *sigh*

I made aims for mid-years. I will get it, cause ZhiXin's smarter than Dominic :P muahahahaha xD gold with honours for SYF!! :D Good things have been happening to the modern dance group lately(: one of the top student in our school for 2008's O levels is a modern dancer, then Nicole Ooi from modern dance, chairperson of MD, was nominated Head Prefect, to be commended tomorrow I think. The nest upcoming blessing.. *drumrolls* will be when we get our results for the competition((: Followed by my name on the walk of stars xD A bit too far into the future :P

Tuning in to 98.7FM(: Muttons to midnight((: They make living a little better too(: they played Your Call by Secondhand Serenade just now.. currently playing 1, 2, 3, 4 by the Plain White T's ( however you spell it ) The songs I like(: hehheh, recent loves.

Okay, I have decided to persist in my wants of going to church camp. Till erms, 19th April? The end of the promotion.. I'm going to use silent weapons xP Chill, not real weapons really! Just a term that isn't as scary as the word "bomb" to many :P

I want new pens for my tests and examination.. inked pens((:

With most of my socialising privileges taken away ( internet, handphone, meet-ups, etcs ), I think it's a matter of time before I become an introvert. No need for the pretense xP haha.. Shall end here for tonight. Happy birthday Joanne((: Bye people!



" I saw everything beautiful: the gorgeous flower in the forest and the smooth pebble in the stream. But I chose to bring back their beauty as a memory, so that their beauty last forever. Instead of a wilting flower and a pebble which will become rough with time. That, my beautiful memories. "

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:45 PM