Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, April 24, 2009
hello((: I slept throughout the afternoon xD right after I reached home at 3+ Yeah, school ended at 12.40pm today cause the English paper ended at 12.40((: Not bad(: The only thing I worry a little more is my compo. The question I chose was "The computer and I". I wrote my compo in a descriptive way, but only 1 and a half page long ( 1 piece of foolscap ). I'm thinking whether the number of words managed to exceed the minimum number of words ( 350 words ) Hopefully it does((: I spent a lot of time writing my letter, about 3 pages long ( 2 pieces of foolscap ) Only left with less than 30 minutes to write my composition. Hehs.. at least that's over now(:

The weather was so warm again): Not nice to sleep in at all, but I still slept xP Had a dream with people in it. My daddy was in it, my mommy was in it, my younger brother was in it, my cousins were in it, etc. Some people whom I never thought that I would dream of, appeared in my dream. The dream was kind of nice, I wouldn't call it a nightmare(: Not like a girl playing on the piano, or dancing. Nothing of my hobbies. It can mean something, but it can mean nothing too. Don't know how am I supposed to read the dream. But it is a dream, that I never thought I would have dreamt.

I forgot why I woke up half-way while dreaming. And when I tried to get back to the dream, I couldn't. There was once, I dreamt of a weird dream. And I kept entering into the same dream by returning to sleep after waking up for no reason. And the dream kept modifying and continued. Pretty cool xD

Funny thing is that I still got scolded by my dad. -.- Looks like I have to be scolded by my dad everywhere, even in my own dreams. Hehheh... I forgot what he scolded me for though xP Nevermind((:



It's been about a week already.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:11 PM