Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, April 3, 2009
hello((:

I just realised that typing this post is going to take up quite a bit of time :P so I saved it for the last xD currently, I'm using the computer to post this post. Nopes, it isn't wordpad either(: I shan't say how I posted this post, cause there are eyes everywhere ( you guys should know what I'm refering to, if not, too bad for you)

yesterday and today was super tiring, yesterday had dance training until 8pm+, reached home only at 10pm+ too tired, fell asleep lying on the bed after my bath. Only woke up at 1am to see that everone in the house is asleep and no one bothered to help me turn my lights off.. ): brushed my teeth andwent to sleep right away.

Mrs Yip ( our vice-principal ) came to watch us dance. Surprisingly, a number of prefects came to be our audience too. Feels rather weird to be right in front but smiling afar when there's people right in front of you.

I love my costume(((((: it's so super pretty, different shades of blues, some blueish-green here and there. And there's the shimmery chiffon "scarf". Wheepee((: high ponytail with a sequined "hair tie" :D the make-up is nice too xD SYF's just around the corner now.. In the wink of the eye, the number practice we have can be counted with 5 fingers on one hand. Time passes super fast. I bet, in no time, the O levels will be here already.

Today we ran 2.4 for P.E, I feel very pleased with myself((: that I was able to push my juniors from 1/8 to do their best and not to give up that easily. And I thought that I would ne losing my voice again from shouting at them not to stop. Cause they were running their 2.4 too((: yup, but in the end, I didn't lose by voice((:

14.45s, is that an A? :D ahhh.. Forgot to check the poster :P must thank ShiNi cause in a way, she kept me going when I was running((: first few rounds, first in my half. Then the following round, ShiNi caught up. Pressing me on, said I couldn't, so after trying to make me catch up with her many many times, she went ahead to help push the people lagging behind by a round. Then Amanda caught up, I became third my half xP necermind, next time I'll do better than this :D

okay, it's getting late. I should go sleep since I'm not even doing school related stuff. Will update again when I can :D byebye!!!!! Have a great day ahead~

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:40 AM