Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, April 4, 2009
Good morning. Yeah it's the dawn of 5th April.

Went out almost the whole of today. Not for leisure, obviously. First thing in the early morning: Maths Tuition. Then rushed for Flag Day at Ang Mo Kio MRT. I must say that flag day was pretty fun :D Kasturi, Natalie, Payal and I went to Novena by MRT to collect donations cause Ang Mo Kio MRT area was flooded with green dots. Bishan wasn't a good idea either, so we went all the way to Novena.

Cheuk Kwan, Marion, Marisa, Joanne and some others all went for the morning shift): leaving poor me alone to 'fend' for myself. Well, there's nothing much to fend off actually xD At Novena, we broke up into smaller groups. Payal and I went off to the entrance of some shopping centre around the area. Collected pretty much and is pleased with myself((: Started off feeling rather weird, smiling to strangers and going: " Hi, would you like to donate? " then if they donate, I'll be saying, " Thank you~ "

When I got the hang of it and found that it was pretty fun, I started saying thank you even if they didn't donate. And it advanced to the level where I started saying "Have a nice day" and "God bless" to people. Smiling more than usual but my muscles weren't aching at all(: I love the little kids who come up to me and put the money in. Be it for the stickers or for the thought, I thought that they had really nice parents. For a good start, they would probably want to donate when they grow up, willingly((: I only got 5 teenagers to donate xP Didn't have the courage to go up to them in the first place. Guys are probably more " generous " than the girls. Cause none of the girls I asked, donated. Yeah, all 5 were guys.

Had lunch at 3pm+ with Payal at Novena Square's Long John's Silver. ( I remember the last time I had it, it took me more than 2 hours to finish part of the same combo :P cause my braces were just on then. ) then went somewhere further from Novena Square to collect donations. And it had to rain. So back we were, at the entrance of Novena Square. Collected quite a bit then decided to go off cause we were supposed to return the bags by 5pm. Went back, returned the bags, took the MRT home. When I got off the MRT, switching to the LRT. I started thinking about how great the day was, somehow, I felt happy(: Walked home from the LRT station thinking about all the happy thoughts :D

It wasn't long till my 'nightmare' started again. Yeah, my older brother got home 1 hour after I reached home. Grr.. bugged me to go do my chemistry, claiming that I OWED him that for zillions of months. Went upstairs to change and realised that I was running extremely late for ballet and I had to take public transport there. Listened to my brother's music library in the iPhone ( I refuse to label it 'his', cause it isn't ). Reached the CC and went for ballet. Pretty much the same as usual((: Got home after that and my brother ( finally, in a bad way ) yelled at me for using "HIS" iPhone. It's not like he can use it at the moment, so why not just lend it to me until he finishes his NS?!

He just HAVE to restrict my freedom. I know this may sound mean but seriously, someone please just ship him off to Australia until given further instructions! It's Australia of all places cause he's accepted for a University course there. Just received some letter addressed to "Ms Low Kok Yao". My maid was giggling non-stop when she saw that xP

Actually, there isn't the need for handphones during the night time anymore. I don't receive much smses, so maybe I should just give it a rest and stop trying to find ways to get handphone access after I get home. Common words I have been using lately : Internet access and Handphone access. Yeah, restricted like crazy. hmpft...

I'm speechless now, what else can I talk about?

ah, fine. I have nothing more to talk about. Guess this is the end. Have a great Sunday :D Bye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:57 PM