Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, April 5, 2009
こんばんわ :D ( Konban Wa / Good evening )

I have decided to avoid using the computer for sometime. That is, to the best of my ability and with the exception of school related purposes. So, for the time, I will have to rely on pen and paper ( and correction tape xD ) for my "posts".


Had Sakae Sushi for dinner just now, still feeling very full at the moment xD. Ballet was good((: Finally, I sort of figured out the axis for the pirouttes, an overwhelming sense of achievement :D YAY ME :P Chinese tuition was plain boring ( as in the lesson itself ), until Bradford said his thoughts aloud ( wanting to clear his doubts xP ). Because the teacher was asking us to come up with suggestions on reducing the usage of electricity/ money/ paper/ water etc. Then Placida said: "用量水洗澡" and Bradford went: "Huh/ Amniotic fluid??" in the very confused tone. Then the Biology students burst in laughter and couldn't stop for a long long time xP for the benefit of the readers who don't understand chinese or don't take Biology, Placida suggested bathing with water that wasn't heated and Bradford thought it was the liquid that can be found in the sac/ amniotic cavity which carries the fetus and protects it from physical injury before birth. HAHAHAHA... now, do you get it? :P




Something to take note of before you continue reading the "post". The paragraphs may be pretty long when typed but it seems pretty short on paper :P


SYF is coming soon, I am still feeling excited((: Anyone know if friends are allowed to watch the dances? It's pretty sad that the video on sale after the competition don't exactly capture everything): Even so, friends who have never seen me dance before, brave yourselves. Because I may not turn out the dancer you thought I am xP Since everyone's so tiny in the video, I doubt you can pin-point me if you have never seen the training version of the dance. Hehheh, I don't guarantee that I will be prominent ( hopefully not because I made a stupid mistake ) cause everybody's dressed alike with similiar make-up xD


Ohya, I got new spectacles((: It's brown and orange. My brother's not happy cause the design of my new spectacles is similiar to his. LOLS! Well, his is brown and red. However, the degree of the new spectacles are 25 deg. higher than my blue-framed one.



I miss church, again): Along with all the people there. Someday and somehow God will bring me back(: Then maybe, my parents would turn to him too :D I remember that this was what Iwanted since Primary 4. Yes, the very year that I stopped attending church as well as the year I started. I still have my diary with some prayers as a kid :P took it out once, sometime ago, read it and had a good laugh about how everything was so innocent and blunt((:

There's Church camp this June. Timothy told me about it(: I remember ShiQi asking me about it once last year. I really really want to go! Guess I will have to leave it to God again. Lift it in a prayer and let it float about. A little confirmation He'll give, I believe :D I really hope that my parents would be less senstitive about Church and YF):

Okay, got to go now. Goodnight to all, BYE(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:30 PM