Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, March 29, 2009
Today, in this post, I'm going to address a group of people: My brother's friends. I'm not sure how many there are, don't know if they are girls or guys, don't know if they still visit my blog. If they do. This post is pretty much dedicated to them. Nonetheless, also for the other readers(:

Woke up early today, didn't go to church in the end, kind of regret it now. Slacked the whole morning away, thinking about certain things, watching the TV mindlessly. Concentrated on my thoughts while munching on a donut, my breakfast. Obviously, I didn't know how to arrange my thoughts, just staring at the TV screen/ Computer screen and my own thoughts running through my mind. I'm going to do some stuff early in the morning tomorrow. Have to rush out some stuff tonight. Burning the midnight oil for the wrong thing, for the last time, I think. Yeah, probably for the last time.

Went for tuition in the afternoon, I was either sleepy from waking up too early or thinking about the same old thing. Sometimes, I was tuning into the teacher's frequency. This isn't going to stay long I know, it's just dropping by and whoosh, it's going to be gone for a long long time. Dance wasn't great either. Can't balance ( not as though I could in the past ) as well, not concentrating too. School's going to drown this feeling soon, eventually. It'll disappear.

Two closing paragraphs, bear with me.

I'm going to start on my little surprise right after finishing this. All this thinking is going to make me go bonkers. Well, at least Dominic's nice enough to send me a song(: Listening to it and probably falling in love with it soon. Calming, I should say(: The guitar sound, the vocals and the lyrics((: I just realised that I haven't been putting in the smiley faces for the past three post? or was it two *grins* somethings obviously not right with me, lols. I think I have to have to have to go do up my "surprise" :P Tomorrow early morning, my good old younger brother asks to accompany to walk (he wants to cycle) to a certain place nearby without our parents knowing. This temporary feeling is so going to have to leave me alone. With myself away from the computer, it's going to eat my heart up. Literary, eat. Can't do anything, can I? Just step back, and watch

Yo people, my brother's friends! I don't intend to scold you or anything. Cause this is a blog, something that everyone can see. I didn't actually mind that you told my brother that I'm stupid for blaming them and all ( that's what I heard from my brother ) But still, it's my freedom of speech. In the first place, I have always said that this blog contains mostly RANTINGS right? yeah, if your english is worse than mine, too bad. Just in case you didn't realise the damage you've done, my parents called me stupid, my brother called me stupid blahblahblah.. not exactly damaging I guess. Yeah, in short, you guys created quite a bit of trouble. Okay, that's all I have. I'm never going to address you guys again.

With lots of love,
bye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:42 PM