Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, March 29, 2009
Here I am, sitting in the very cold living room (because the fan super strong) Waiting for ShiQi to reply my message. Woke up at 7+ today for no particular reason, my parents are in Malaysia now with my aunt and won't be returning soon. I'm thinking of going to church by myself, asking ShiQi for her opinion but she's not replying. Sent the same message to Aaron (the suposedly wise brother) but there isn't a report on my handphone that the message has been sent -.- Told myself if both of them not going to reply soon, I won't be calling up my parents to ask or go there on the sneak. Cause firstly, there isn't enough time for travelling. Secondly, I have to risk the possibility of getting scolded. Yeah//: I want to go church, cause I haven't seen many of them for so long :P I want to go church, because I haven't been for so long(: I don't want to go church because I'm afraid I'll feel abit lost cause I haven't been there for so long. I don't want to go church cause I'm scared that my parents will get angry.

what to do?

Sigh--

actually, I don't think I'm going anymore... cause it's 9.13 and yeah, it takes quite a while to travel to the church by public transport. Although I can try the other way, the to-clementi-to-boon-lay-way...

I don't make good decisions, I can't decide for myself most of the times... Can't do anything...

should I call up my parents to ask? or should I not? ohman, this is so frustrating...

okay, it's 9.20 already.. I don't think I'll be going... thanks alot.

bye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:05 AM