Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, March 28, 2009
hello, it's me again(: after a long long time.

Missed my posts yet? Once again, like previous time, I'm typing the post in WordPad. The stupid internet connection don't want to be friends with the sensor on my younger brother's laptop. It's lousy. Managed to sneak his laptop up cause my brother's out at his friend's. Didn't want to get into his laptop, just in case I land it at the repairs' again. Korkor was being sent to do clerk's job art Pulau Tekong I think. So sad, he still gets to come home every day): Comes home and starts nagging at me.. Hmpft.

School has been okay lately, had Career fair yesterday. Pretty boring. The school got Victoria, Jessica, Elizabeth, a SAJC ex-student, a really really old graduate (forgot her name) and Mrs Lee ( Principal of SAJC ) to talk to us about JC life and related stuff. They got NTU's school of business and NUS's segment ( forgot which ) to come and talk to us too. Ended school and went home. Ate and watched the TV, came back up and had my eye feeling itchy. Can't seem to do any revision or work, so I went to sleep. The earliest in a long long time ( too ), 11pm :P Went to tuition early in the morning, then Mr Choo was talking about Earth Hour and saving electricity. So he started turning of the lights at intervals of the lesson, super funny xD then he started talking about some movie that was released lately, the name has a -ing at the back, which I just forgotten :P Cause it involves a little of what we were talking about, I think. there's going to be dance later in the night. My old injury not hurting as much anymore but still I'm pretty scared that I'll injure it again or seriously injure the other one ( that was already partially injured ) Marisa's calling me the sprained ankle dancer now and then because of this. I need to get myself another ankle guard soon((: Or do you want to Gift me one? :D hehheh.. don't. It's okay, I'm going to get a suitable one((:

For your information, Earth Hour's going to be from 8.30 to 9.30. I'm going to be at dance, don't think they'll be carrying that exercise out there. Or else, how are we suppose to learn and dance without lights? Bring candles? :P just try to support Earth Hour if you can okay? turn off the lights, air-cons, televisions, computer, modems and fans and blahs. Don't go and turn off the refrigerator's switch or your mommy will keel you xD hehheh.. meet up with friends and have a talk somewhere(: It's going to be pretty cool, somewhere on a large grassy patch of field. Railway mall area has got a grassy field if I'm not wrong. If I didn't have dance, I would have asked out a few friends to chat and look at stars within that one hour. Maybe they'll reject): but still, I can't make it)): yupyup, so try to turn off energy consuming appliances from 8.30 to 9.30((:

ahh, my head has been hurting since morning and I don't know why. Sugar-deprived? Nopes, I took a sugared sweet and it was still the same. ahh...

Indian dance is having their SYF next week, on the day Modern Dance's having our rehearsal at UCC. It excites me((: Can't wait for the competition to come. I'm going to stay and watch RV and NJC if possible :D:D One of RV's item is before ours, Masuki or something like that. They're super duper strong in their emotions!! I do hope we're getting another combined training before the actual competition. I love metamorphosis!! Yeah, it's the dance item by RV's IP students. whee~

I hear thunder rumbling, YAY :D hahahahah.. okay, I think I'll stop here and go find some ways to get the stupid headache off. It's even more irritating than the internet connection. Till the next time, Bye!! :D:D:D:D:D

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:31 PM