Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, March 29, 2009
hello darkness old friend,

how have you been? I'm back from the long holiday. Missed me

yet? Don't think I' ll be going away again in a long time.

We'll enjoy each other's company okay? Yes, it's you and me

now,

just us.





Ever since I left Church and YF, have been missing heaps of people. Who? I think these people know. Yeah, you can try to ask me, but I'm not going to tell. Friends are like jewels are embedded onto a necklace, still you have to find the correct pieces. Yes, absence do make the heart grows fonder. I wonder if there's a limit to the fondness of how the heart grows. I wonder, I really do. People whom I miss in particular? Yeah, if I say no, I would have been lying to myself right in the face. I suppose this empty feeling is going to be there for a long long time. I have not idea how long this is going to stay though. Hopefully not too long..

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:54 PM