Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, March 2, 2009
Hello, computer usage ends tonight. My brother's coming back from China today)): Good thing? He's leaving for NS camp next next monday, YAY((: & it's the start of the March Holidays(: This is supposed to be a super short post cause he's coming home anytime soon, my dad set off for the airport at 8.30+ though. Busy week again. Tomorrow chemistry SPA and chinese test, then Wednesday Geography test and finally Friday, Biology test. Then next monday Amaths test. I dislike being Sec4, I want to the Sec3 life)):

Okay, got to get back to studying geography, gave up on chemistry already.
Bye((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:20 PM