ZhiXin. & I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.
The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes
Saturday, February 14, 2009 Helloo :D I'm pretty happy today((:
Before the day ends.. First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL AND BERNICE AND HUILING :D :D Secondly, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL ((:
Okay, back to how my day was. Slept at 1 plus yesterday, was rushing out the Valentines' Day gifts for Isabel and YiLing. Couldn't finish, went to sleep because my mother was screaming at me to do so. Woke up automatically, for some reason which I do not know, at 6.30am. Decided to get up even though I was super tired and planned to finish up the gifts at 7am. Went and started on the gifts. Only finished the cards and the gifts at like 8.30am+, was running behind schedule already. Rushed an ugly wrapping of the gifts, packed and changed. Went down for breakfast, off I was for tuition.
I was tired, very very tired. Still, I didn't fall asleep(((: Good thing. Whee~ My tuition teacher gave rose to the girls and smarties to the guys, he said guys who receives roses are... nevermind. Well, my older brother got a stalk of rose from a girl once but he accidentally sat on it xD became a broken rose, poor girl :P
After tuition, went off to take a bus to Jurong Point. I didn't know that 174 goes directly to Boon Lay, until YiRen told me(: Took 174, reached Jurong Point, waited for the rest at the control room. YiLing in the end didn't come.. Sigh. So Isabel, YiRen, Dominic and Me went for the movies. New In Town isn't too bad la, not very funny though it's a comedy. Yupyup.. then Isabel had to leave for another gathering with some other friends at Vivo City after the movie, she had to go. As soon as she went off, YiRen also say he need to go. Asked him to stay but he wouldn't, so we followed him all the way to the MRT where we stood at obstructing human traffic for about 30mins? Tried to make him stay but he still wouldn't. 30 minutes later, he tapped his card and walked through the barrier thingy. Can't hold him back anymore, gave him a stupid face while he went up the escalator.
Hanged around at the same place not knowing where to go and what to do next. Realised it was past 4, decided to contact Aaron and find out where he was((: Somehow, we decided to go and have "lunch". Spent a long time trying to decide on a fast food restaurant to eat at. Basically, we toured the whole basement level one, I think. Finally settled on MOS Burger. Liar, he said he wanted to eat too, that's why I bought food. Grr... when I finished my food, lingered on for a while before deciding to walk around. Just plain walking and strolling, it was 6.10+ already, I think. Had to go home before I'm late for dance. Went to the MRT station, Dominic said he was too bored and free so took the ride with me too. Went home, changed into dance attire and waited for my father to come and pick me up.
In the end, I still ended up being late for dance, Ms Kee didn't scold or anything. When I entered, she just giggled along with the rest of the class. then she asked if I was late because of a date with my boyfriend. Obviously no... Then YanPing's brother walked past the door, then Ms Kee saw. Next she asked me if that was my boyfriend.. blahblahblah. They had a good laugh about the whole issue(((:
Dance was productive today, I like today's lesson(: Mainly because I can do almost everything with ease((: but ended up having some kind of weird blood rush to or from my head, hurted quite a bit... Other than that, everything was fine(: After class, we sang birthday song to HuiLing and Bernice((: Went off after that and *poof* Here I am typing this post(:
My older brother's at NTU for some seminar thing, that's why I'm using his laptop. I'll have to outwit him to get back all my rights((: Including my handphone, with my brains :D:D I'll think of a new plan. Sit back and watch out for the next post. I'll have my ways to get back everything :D If I'm not witty enough to be able to get back all my stuff, I'm not fit to be his sister. Yup, I told him that(((:
To YiRen, Dominic and Isabel: Thanks for taking the afternoon off to spend with me(: Enjoyed you guys' companies thoroughly, hope to hang out again some other time. Most likely after my O levels((: Happy Valentines' Day once again! hope you guys liked your present. If you see only one colour, you shook it too much. By right, there should be 2-3 colours :D Whee~ Hope to see you guys soon(((:
Shall stop here now(: Goodnight and Bye((:
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:58 PM
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Helloo :D I'm pretty happy today((:
Before the day ends.. First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL AND BERNICE AND HUILING :D :D Secondly, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL ((:
Okay, back to how my day was. Slept at 1 plus yesterday, was rushing out the Valentines' Day gifts for Isabel and YiLing. Couldn't finish, went to sleep because my mother was screaming at me to do so. Woke up automatically, for some reason which I do not know, at 6.30am. Decided to get up even though I was super tired and planned to finish up the gifts at 7am. Went and started on the gifts. Only finished the cards and the gifts at like 8.30am+, was running behind schedule already. Rushed an ugly wrapping of the gifts, packed and changed. Went down for breakfast, off I was for tuition.
I was tired, very very tired. Still, I didn't fall asleep(((: Good thing. Whee~ My tuition teacher gave rose to the girls and smarties to the guys, he said guys who receives roses are... nevermind. Well, my older brother got a stalk of rose from a girl once but he accidentally sat on it xD became a broken rose, poor girl :P
After tuition, went off to take a bus to Jurong Point. I didn't know that 174 goes directly to Boon Lay, until YiRen told me(: Took 174, reached Jurong Point, waited for the rest at the control room. YiLing in the end didn't come.. Sigh. So Isabel, YiRen, Dominic and Me went for the movies. New In Town isn't too bad la, not very funny though it's a comedy. Yupyup.. then Isabel had to leave for another gathering with some other friends at Vivo City after the movie, she had to go. As soon as she went off, YiRen also say he need to go. Asked him to stay but he wouldn't, so we followed him all the way to the MRT where we stood at obstructing human traffic for about 30mins? Tried to make him stay but he still wouldn't. 30 minutes later, he tapped his card and walked through the barrier thingy. Can't hold him back anymore, gave him a stupid face while he went up the escalator.
Hanged around at the same place not knowing where to go and what to do next. Realised it was past 4, decided to contact Aaron and find out where he was((: Somehow, we decided to go and have "lunch". Spent a long time trying to decide on a fast food restaurant to eat at. Basically, we toured the whole basement level one, I think. Finally settled on MOS Burger. Liar, he said he wanted to eat too, that's why I bought food. Grr... when I finished my food, lingered on for a while before deciding to walk around. Just plain walking and strolling, it was 6.10+ already, I think. Had to go home before I'm late for dance. Went to the MRT station, Dominic said he was too bored and free so took the ride with me too. Went home, changed into dance attire and waited for my father to come and pick me up.
In the end, I still ended up being late for dance, Ms Kee didn't scold or anything. When I entered, she just giggled along with the rest of the class. then she asked if I was late because of a date with my boyfriend. Obviously no... Then YanPing's brother walked past the door, then Ms Kee saw. Next she asked me if that was my boyfriend.. blahblahblah. They had a good laugh about the whole issue(((:
Dance was productive today, I like today's lesson(: Mainly because I can do almost everything with ease((: but ended up having some kind of weird blood rush to or from my head, hurted quite a bit... Other than that, everything was fine(: After class, we sang birthday song to HuiLing and Bernice((: Went off after that and *poof* Here I am typing this post(:
My older brother's at NTU for some seminar thing, that's why I'm using his laptop. I'll have to outwit him to get back all my rights((: Including my handphone, with my brains :D:D I'll think of a new plan. Sit back and watch out for the next post. I'll have my ways to get back everything :D If I'm not witty enough to be able to get back all my stuff, I'm not fit to be his sister. Yup, I told him that(((:
To YiRen, Dominic and Isabel: Thanks for taking the afternoon off to spend with me(: Enjoyed you guys' companies thoroughly, hope to hang out again some other time. Most likely after my O levels((: Happy Valentines' Day once again! hope you guys liked your present. If you see only one colour, you shook it too much. By right, there should be 2-3 colours :D Whee~ Hope to see you guys soon(((: