Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, February 28, 2009
Hello, the rain stopped already.

Dark clouds are still blocking out the sun, guess I won't get to see the sunlight shining into my room this evening)): Rain is nice, dark clouds aren't. It's either Sunshine or Rain, terrible when it's stuck between the two, in other words, dark clouds. I witnessed a phenomenon when it started raining just now. Somehow, I was gasping for breath standing by the window, no particular reason. The air felt so thick and lacked oxygen. Big drops of rain started falling from the sky, hitting the rooftop so hard that a rhythmic beat went pitter-patter-pitter-patter. Amusing thing? The crows, instead of staying under the roofs, they flew to the trees. Quite an astonishing sight, cause this tree in front of my brother's room window was weighed down by lots of crows. I see every branch shake from time to time as the crows hop to another simultaneously.

Somehow, I felt that it didn't quite make sense. Since it's raining, isn't indoors ( under roofs) the best shelter? Besides, sitting on branches of trees will still get you wet since there's such a thing called filtration, where the water sips through the leaves then falls onto the birds in a tree.

Lonely much. There's dance later, realised that today's date wasn't written on the dance schedule slip when Yanping smsed me:" ZhiXin, there isn't dance later right? ". I think everyone don't want to go for dance, emphasis on the "isn't". Bernice have been missing Saturday's classes lately, adding on to the MIAs for Sunday's. I want to go for YF instead :P not that I don't want to go for dance. I was having great imaginations just now, while waiting for Ms Kee's reply to my message asking her if there was class today. The ringtone broke my trail of thoughts. There it wrote:" Yes, there is ". Sigh-

The rain's back again. Played on the piano just now, when it started raining. I thought that it was really nice. Cause when the sad & romantic notes of the piece sounded, the rain played back-up((: Then comes the rolling of the thunder. Perfect :D For those who don't know how to play the piano, that feeling's incredible. By the way, when XinXuan, JooYe and Natalie play on the piano, the look of solemness is priceless. Really, it is :P Maybe because the pieces they play is pretty hard to get, fast-paced and tricky. Didn't feel like it was from the heart. I didn't say mine was from the heart, but I do enjoy the sweet melody of the pieces I play(: Best, accompanied by the rain((:

It probably has a similiar theory as dance. I can't feel it anymore, or rather, I can't let the audience feel it anymore): It saddens to know that.

It's pouring again. Cool and pretty calming(: My dad's asleep in the living room, younger brother probably is watching the television; making full use of the time my dad sleeps off. Haven't been dreaming after that weird dream on tuesday morning. It's either I did dream but forgot about it or I didn't dream at all. I want to sink into the comfort of sweet dreams just like anyone else.. but my dreams works differently from others. I realised that when I was Sec 3. A conclusion from the many dreams I had since P6. This conclusion only works for 1 category of dreams, the rest remains as it should be in normal people. I have dreamt about being late for dance, and woke up in shock and fright. I dreamt about monsters chasing after me, when I was young. There have even been times which I dream about the ancient times, this is funny. Cause everything I saw was pretty in the past and best part of it was that people I know in real life are in these dreams.

I think I can talk about almost anything when the rain comes. If I don't fall asleep, I'll be reflecting and thinking about many things. MyPaper reported yesterday about this singles' party. I was flipping through and saw that article. Read on to the part about the ice-breakers they had and remembered this photo of me and my older brother. The game? Couples have to find ways to stand together on the given paper, without falling, as the piece of paper gets smaller in size. The photo? My brother was carrying me and we were standing on a piece of tissue paper xP Imagine my brother carrying small me, hahaha... pretty sweet. The photo also caught a little of the adult couples standing on our left and right trying to balance themselves on that small piece of tissue. A funny sight(((:

I miss those days when everything was just pure fun. No homework, no tests, no assignments, no tuition, but ballet lessons and piano lessons. Where all the little ballerinas who smile, smiles from their heart. I can't remember that feeling now, every smile is pretty fake, even though some people thought and felt that it was from the heart. I once smiled in the ballet exam, when i was 9 or 10 i think. My exam finished, wasn't scared at all. Ms Chao Yang went into the dance studio to ask if the examiner needed anything. I was outside the room getting ready to leave for home. She came out and smiled at me, saying something that has got to do with the examiner telling her that I smiled like an angel. I remembered her saying something like that because that's probably the very first time I heard someone say something like that of me when I danced. Now, people say you're good at dance probably because they don't dance or something.

Long and impressive post today, so... unlike me. It's still raining. I think I shall stop myself from wondering deeper into the past and everything. Shall go find some photos to go along with this long post so that you wouldn't be bored by the length. Also, I shall go grab some food or maybe not. xD

I think I'll scan the photos some other time. I had loads of fun looking through all the photo albums before and after dinner :D:D I saw that picture of my brother carrying me, hehheh... it's in the album under my brother's name. I'm ugly when I was young, not that I'm good-looking now. Still the same. Okay! got to go change for ballet already. Byebye! ((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:27 AM